Should I get my hopes up?

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
When ordering my BS-BB in April from the dealership, one of the custom options I chose was the moonroof. When the dealer placed the order I received a call from them stating that Ford couldn't accept the order with the moonroof option, so of course I had them place it without it. I've since been given the VIN# and when tracking it, under the Accessories it has the moonroof listed. Should I get my hopes up that it'll indeed be built with the moonroof or would I be setting myself up for disappointment? Is this just their standard verbiage? Anyone else run into this?

Ford Bronco Sport Should I get my hopes up? Accessories
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
When ordering my BS-BB in April from the dealership, one of the custom options I chose was the moonroof. When the dealer placed the order I received a call from them stating that Ford couldn't accept the order with the moonroof option, so of course I had them place it without it. I've since been given the VIN# and when tracking it, under the Accessories it has the moonroof listed. Should I get my hopes up that it'll indeed be built with the moonroof or would I be setting myself up for disappointment? Is this just their standard verbiage? Anyone else run into this?

Ford Bronco Sport Should I get my hopes up? Accessories
Iā€™d say itā€™s an awfully good chance that youā€™re getting your moonroof! I canā€™t see that being anything standard. My tracker under accessories does indeed show some options. Youā€™ll be able to tell for sure once you get the window sticker and of course a quick call/text to your sales person should confirm. But it looks to me like youā€™re getting a moonroof.

OP
OP
LoveIsLife

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Iā€™d say itā€™s an awfully good chance that youā€™re getting your moonroof! I canā€™t see that being anything standard. My tracker under accessories does indeed show some options. Youā€™ll be able to tell for sure once you get the window sticker and of course a quick call/text to your sales person should confirm. But it looks to me like youā€™re getting a moonroof.
That's what I'm hoping too, since it shows all the other things ordered as well šŸ¤ž

Reactions: MJE

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Push your luck a little and hope that they build it without charging you šŸ˜œ
I can only imagine the dealership receiving it, and having whoever is going over the vehicle check scratch their heads thinking, how did this get here? lol šŸ¤£

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I can only imagine the dealership receiving it, and having whoever is going over the vehicle check scratch their heads thinking, how did this get here? lol šŸ¤£
ours was ordered with a moonroof and lists it like yours and it shows on our WS, you will know for sure when your WS gets posted. But until then keeps the hopes high, run with it.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did you take the take the convenience package? The only reason Ford wouldn't accept your order for the moonroof is if you tried to get it without the convenience package. You may get a $1300 surprise, but at least you'll get heated seats, too.

OP
OP
LoveIsLife

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
My sticker...did not say power moon roof,.as I didn't order one. I'd bet it's part of the build. Worst case, stop by the local fire station and let them have at it with the K-12 super saw...they could make it a mini big bronco
And there just so happens to be a fire station in my neighborhood šŸ¤£

OP
OP
LoveIsLife

LoveIsLife

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend
Did you take the take the convenience package? The only reason Ford wouldn't accept your order for the moonroof is if you tried to get it without the convenience package. You may get a $1300 surprise, but at least you'll get heated seats, too.
I did get the convenience package, so Iā€™m hoping the dealership was wrong when they said Ford wouldnā€™t accept the order with the moonroof option šŸ¤žšŸ¼