@5GKennyG

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi all, this is my maiden voyage post. Wish I could say the same about my Bronco Sport. I’ve been waiting and waiting. I know many others have been as well. Do you think I have any reason for optimism. Not sure I should believe these dates.

Ford Bronco Sport Scottsdale, AZ In The House! 834B4F0A-C4F0-43BD-AC4D-A2CEAF00FB28
Sponsored

Houseof7th

Badlands
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hi all, this is my maiden voyage post. Wish I could say the same about my Bronco Sport. I’ve been waiting and waiting. I know many others have been as well. Do you think I have any reason for optimism. Not sure I should believe these dates.

Ford Bronco Sport Scottsdale, AZ In The House! 834B4F0A-C4F0-43BD-AC4D-A2CEAF00FB28
Did it arrive?

OP
OP
@5GKennyG

@5GKennyG

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Good dates to have!
Has not arrived. I’m skeptical because “In Transit” status doesn’t really mean much. Dealer said it means still waiting for truck to deliver it. They thought it was going to be delivered two weeks ago.

OP
OP
@5GKennyG

@5GKennyG

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Least it’s definitively on it’s way though man. Won’t be long now!
Thanks! Sure hope you are right. I assume there are no car deliveries to dealerships on a Sunday or tomorrow Labor Day? Anyone know?

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi from Phoenix! Any luck with your BS yet? I've been scouting out some easy trails in the area to break mine in and get her acquainted with her natural habitat.

OP
OP
@5GKennyG

@5GKennyG

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi from Phoenix! Any luck with your BS yet? I've been scouting out some easy trails in the area to break mine in and get her acquainted with her natural habitat.
Hello! Just got it yesterday. So excited to mess around with it. Where have you discovered?

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello! Just got it yesterday. So excited to mess around with it. Where have you discovered?
Awesome! Congrats man! I have not taken her out on any trails yet, but planning on the first trail sesh in the next week or two. Planning on Castle Hot Springs Road trail near Lake Pleasant being our first. I know it's an easy well-maintained dirt trail so I think it will be a good first one. You going to be doing any off-roading? So many trails out here!
Sponsored