Scheduled for production - VIN not recieved.

Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
A week ago I received a notification from Ford that my Bronco Sport Badlands had scheduled build date of May 17th. When should I expect to receive a VIN number?
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I sent an email to my dealer this morning and asked for my VIN and Order Number. Dealer emailed back with the info. Then I could see mine on https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I got an automated email April 1 that said mine was scheduled week of May 24 but on the tracker web site it just says Order Confirmed.

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I sent an email to my dealer this morning and asked for my VIN and Order Number. Dealer emailed back with the info. Then I could see mine on https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ I got an automated email April 1 that said mine was scheduled week of May 24 but on the tracker web site it just says Order Confirmed.
My Bronco Sport is being built this week, and the tracker never changed from Order Confirmed until the end of last week, which is also when I was first able to access my window sticker.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My Bronco Sport is being built this week, and the tracker never changed from Order Confirmed until the end of last week, which is also when I was first able to access my window sticker.
good to know. I am in the same boat as Cuda. I have a May 17 build target, and just shows confirmed order. I'm trying to remain optimistic they are getting this done
Sponsored