Corrinedotnet

Big Bend
First Name
Corrine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
With much anticipation I finally had the nudge bar from rough country installed, along with the light bar. It looks so good!! I am super happy and pleased. I just need to figure out where and how to mount my front license plate. Any ideas? Currently on with black zip ties. I reached out to rough country but have had no response.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed F052FE0C-5ADB-4F59-9ADE-63EC4339ACF1
Sponsored

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
With much anticipation I finally had the nudge bar from rough country installed, along with the light bar. It looks so good!! I am super happy and pleased. I just need to figure out where and how to mount my front license plate. Any ideas? Currently on with black zip ties. I reached out to rough country but have had no response.

Ford Bronco Sport Rough Country nudge bar installed F052FE0C-5ADB-4F59-9ADE-63EC4339ACF1
How are the zip ties holding up? Have you processed to anything different yet?

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
How are the zip ties holding up? Have you processed to anything different yet?

Would this work? Off-Road ATV UTV Light Bar Mounts Mounting Bracket Bar Clamp Kits [1"/1.5"/1.75"/2" Inch].........On Amazon

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape

Really looks good. Did a shop do the install?