Rough Country Nudge Bar Hardware

First Name
Yousef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2018 F-350, 1960 T-Bir
Howdy. We have a 21 Badlands. I purchased a Rough Country Nudge bar with 4 round light last year but did not have immediate time for install. After a long house move etc I lost the small package for hardware. This included all bolts, washers and the 2 spacers. I've contacted Rough country and through an exhaustive search they finally found a P/N for said hardware kit charging +$75... The bolts are nothing special. Would any of y'all happen to have the size/lenght/thread info as well as measurements of the 2 spacers please?
Sponsored

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Howdy. We have a 21 Badlands. I purchased a Rough Country Nudge bar with 4 round light last year but did not have immediate time for install. After a long house move etc I lost the small package for hardware. This included all bolts, washers and the 2 spacers. I've contacted Rough country and through an exhaustive search they finally found a P/N for said hardware kit charging +$75... The bolts are nothing special. Would any of y'all happen to have the size/lenght/thread info as well as measurements of the 2 spacers please?
You could probably just ask rough country...

OP
OP
First Name
Yousef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Howdy.
As previously stated, " I've contacted them" hence why I'm inquiring here.

Alfa 2407

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Howdy.
As previously stated, " I've contacted them" hence why I'm inquiring here.
I was saying to contact them for the information on the style, thread, and bolt size, they should be willing to give you that information, it is also possible that if you still have the instructions, it may also say, if you do not, you may be able to find a digital copy of the instructions

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The problem is the spacers. If Rough Country is not willing to sell only those parts then you need to fabricate them. For that, you need dimensions, hence the query here on the forum.

OP
OP
First Name
Yousef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct Mark. I can figure it out however thought someone on here may have a kit handy that they hadn't installed yet that they could give me a quick measurement.
Sponsored