GHBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I purchased a dealer ordered FE in April. Noticed when I got home the dealership didn't install the cross rails, so I emailed the sales manager and he said they didn't arrive with the vehicle and most likely shipped separately. I've been checking in with them almost weekly and still no cross rails. Anyone else have this issue? Does it normally take 2 months after purchase for a dealer ordered accessory to arrive?
Sponsored

Andrezzi

First Edition
First Name
robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I purchased a dealer ordered FE in April. Noticed when I got home the dealership didn't install the cross rails, so I emailed the sales manager and he said they didn't arrive with the vehicle and most likely shipped separately. I've been checking in with them almost weekly and still no cross rails. Anyone else have this issue? Does it normally take 2 months after purchase for a dealer ordered accessory to arrive?
Mine came in about same time they just had to find them. The parts guys just find them where at a different location.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Mine came in about same time they just had to find them. The parts guys just find them where at a different location.
Mine came in 3 weeks after the purchase...however the rear crossbar was missing the mounting screws so now we are waiting again?

Kokopelli

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, FJ Cruiser, Yamaha Kodiak
I have a set to sell, my post is here somewhere

andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Mine was in parts with the VIN on it and they didn't notice until I called and they checked. They came in with the car but were separated.

OP
OP

GHBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They finally arrived at the dealer last Friday and made it to me yesterday. All the writing and stickers on the box say they shipped April 15, which is very close to the date my bronco was delivered to the dealership.
Sponsored