Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 2500
Hello,
I have a Bronco Outer Banks reserved for me, But now my better half has seen the the Bronco Sport......and wants to order one for herself!
Since the Bronco Sport reservations from Ford are no longer available......What is the proceedure to order her one also, to keep peace in the household? :crackup:
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Pick a dealer you want to deal with and order through them if you cant find one on a dealer lot. They are starting to hit the lots now, you make luck out and not have to order.

OP
OP

BigRed

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 2500
Pick a dealer you want to deal with and order through them if you cant find one on a dealer lot. They are starting to hit the lots now, you make luck out and not have to order.
Appreciate the advice but I never buy what's on a lot....Too picky. Not in a hurry as she wants it exactly as she built it on the Ford site. Will Ford be using the reservation process for 2022 ?

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Not sure but I doubt they would continue reservations for the Sport for MY22. The dealer can place the order for you.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Appreciate the advice but I never buy what's on a lot....Too picky. Not in a hurry as she wants it exactly as she built it on the Ford site. Will Ford be using the reservation process for 2022 ?
I just walked in to my dealer in early November, order an OB+OB exactly as I wanted it. They entered the order, and...
Ford Bronco Sport Reservation Needed? 3CD37A91-C7A5-4CC7-86B9-D3ED8E6D9853

OP
OP

BigRed

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 2500
Very Nice!!! The Dealer I Have my Bronco ordered thru sells at 1,000 under invoice. I'll contact him on getting a 2022 ordered as soon as the next model year banks are open. ?

Bobby L

Outer Banks
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport, Audi RS5, Ford F-250
We got lucky and walked in on Monday and they just put a special order Outer Banks cancel on the floor, and we bought it. We went in to buy a Base model we saw on the lot Sunday the day before. Very happy with it!
Ford Bronco Sport Reservation Needed? 8AFFA524-05FD-44D7-B092-1503670B70F0
Sponsored