Nolavet504

Base
First Name
Jermey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
can someone please help me . i am trying to install the bull bar on my sport. i have the passenger side torn down completely and under hood screws removed. when i got to the driver side i peeled back carpet and all their is the computer case its not setup the same as the passenger side. can someone please help me understand where the screws at for the driver side. I know it should be the same three but I have no idea where they are . a stressed bronco owner..
Sponsored

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OP
OP

Nolavet504

Base
First Name
Jermey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It may differ a little bit on the base vs BL, but this photo gallery seemed pretty comprehensive:

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/how-to-remove-front-bumper.2517/

Best of luck! I want to add tow hooks to my BB so my removal might be similar to yours if it differs. If you find any major differences from the BL removal let us know!
Yea this the one I’m using. But he says nothing about driver side. Like I stated when I pull driver side cover back their is computer their and I don’t c bolts

Ford Bronco Sport removing front bumper base model 7BD5C940-555C-45FA-894D-BB7B9B09A25B

OP
OP

Nolavet504

Base
First Name
Jermey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Everything he said was spot on up until I get to driver side. I believe it should be the same three screws just not sure where they are

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Might be a pain, but if you have ramps/jacks is there anything visible from below? I can’t imagine it is a crazy disassembly procedure if he didn’t mention it, but who knows…

One option might be some Ford part drawings like this one:

Ford Bronco Sport removing front bumper base model 1623628921649

I used one to get the engine splash guard off, and it was helpful for just getting bolt locations. This pic is from another thread so I don’t have the assembly part number, but searching the parts site for bumper might have a clue as to where they are.
Sponsored