loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
They should pay overtime for the week to install chips in all the cars sitting on the Rot Lot.
I wonder what the union rules are for things like that. With the plant closed can they have someone working anyway? We have been debating that in my household hoping for the same thing but wondering what the rules are. Would love to have the chip replaced and get my car underway, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen :(
Sponsored

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder what the union rules are for things like that. With the plant closed can they have someone working anyway? We have been debating that in my household hoping for the same thing but wondering what the rules are. Would love to have the chip replaced and get my car underway, but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen :(
It's Mexico, and there have been a few folks now reporting status changes for this week. Hopefully they are fixing up the lot rots this week and shipping out their backlog

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Factory gate left open ??? Bronco Sports escaping ???

Upon checking Ford Tracker this morning, my status has changed from ”Built” to “Shipped”. Check mark has appeared in the “built” bubble. ETA is still 1/30/22.
No change on sticker dates.
Will check today & see if dealer can provide train car number.
HAHAHAHAHA The horse got out! Wonder if the trains are loading to try and catch up or like someone said they are working on the parking lots. :clap:

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Sadly nothing has changed with mine as of today. Still in parking lot purgatory since 12/10 with nothing in ETA disposition (like chip hold). ECUs up since 12/10, activate button working for a coupe weeks. Just no built or shipped :(

Ford Bronco Sport Reminder: Plant Scheduled Downtime For Christmas 6DF96238-D3E6-4F51-9B88-10FF33E21ED6
Sponsored