Spillage74

Badlands
First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I've picked up a BL, has 1300 miles on it currently. When going down even a slightly bumpy road or highway, I keep hearing a rattling noise that sounds like it coming from the passenger side. Anyone else notice any thing like this. I tried pressing on some interior trim parts(that I can reach while driving), but am unable to locate the source of the rattling.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Check that the map pockets are empty? My Audi was making a similar sound. I took it to the dealer. When I picked up the car the dealer said it was likely the 12v phone charging cable rattling I put in the map pocket. Sure enough he was right. I felt silly :)

OP
OP
Spillage74

Spillage74

Badlands
First Name
Damion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Check that the map pockets are empty? My Audi was making a similar sound. I took it to the dealer. When I picked up the car the dealer said it was likely the 12v phone charging cable rattling I put in the map pocket. Sure enough he was right. I felt silly :)
Yup sure enough, the dealer had given me a ford keychain and I must of through it in there without realizing it when i drove away. And yes, I do feel silly now...:cwl:
Sponsored