scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Over the weekend I placed an order and received a confirmation from Ford today. I ordered a Badlands with Co-Pilot 360, tow package, and cargo management system. All these options show up in the order summary printout the dealer gave me. However, the email from Ford only shows the Co-Pilot 360 in the order summary:

2021 Bronco Sport Badlands:
•​
2.0L EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Technology and SelectShift with Paddle Shifters​
•​
8-Speed Automatic Transmission​
•​
17" Carbonized Gray-Painted with Painted Pockets Wheels​
•​
Carbonized Gray​
•​
Unique Cloth​
•​
Badlands​
•​
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0​

Looks like Ford is not displaying the entire order. Is this normal or should I confirm with the dealer they ordered with the options that are in the order summary? I also selected Ebony/Orange for the interior but it's not listed in the email from Ford as well.

Also at what point do I get an order number?

I would hate waiting for months to come and find out it's not exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for helping a newbie with my ordering questions. I've never ordered a vehicle like this before.
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Over the weekend I placed an order and received a confirmation from Ford today. I ordered a Badlands with Co-Pilot 360, tow package, and cargo management system. All these options show up in the order summary printout the dealer gave me. However, the email from Ford only shows the Co-Pilot 360 in the order summary:

•​
2.0L EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Technology and SelectShift with Paddle Shifters​
•​
•​
•​
Carbonized Gray​
•​
Unique Cloth​
•​
Badlands​
•​

Looks like Ford is not displaying the entire order. Is this normal or should I confirm with the dealer they ordered with the options that are in the order summary? I also selected Ebony/Orange for the interior but it's not listed in the email from Ford as well.

I would hate waiting for months to come and find out it's not exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for helping a newbie with my ordering questions. I've never ordered a vehicle like this before.
Definitely confirm with your dealer, nothing worse than waiting and waiting to get something missing. Your dealer will have the order code when they placed your order. Ask them for it as you’ll need it to track your order. It’s possible it’s on the order summary. Congrats and best wishes!

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

•​
•​
•​
•​
Carbonized Gray​
•​
Unique Cloth​
•​
Badlands​
•​

My order confirmation email is similar. It did not show the trailer tow pkg but the actual dlr-entered order did include it. Ask your dealer to email a copy of the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment) to you.

Ford Bronco Sport Questions about new order submitted 70FA4EA4-1D3C-4413-863E-7B68C0C071A2

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
My order confirmation email is similar. It did not show the trailer tow pkg but the actual dlr-entered order did include it. Ask your dealer to email a copy of the DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment) to you.

70FA4EA4-1D3C-4413-863E-7B68C0C071A2.jpeg
They don't list everything in that e-mail.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
They don't list everything in that e-mail.
Absolutely agree, but it’s still wise to confirm with your dealer. I’m speaking first-hand that shit can get missed. ?

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Absolutely agree, but it’s still wise to confirm with your dealer. I’m speaking first-hand that shit can get missed. ?
When I received my VIN and link later in an e-mail from Ford, it had everything listed that was ordered.

Ford Bronco Sport Questions about new order submitted BS BB list

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
How long did you have to wait to get your vin?
My initial order e-mail from Ford was the evening I ordered it, three days later, I received email of expected build week, and then a month later, I received an e-mail indicating build week was moved out a week and received VIN along with a link to track status.
Sponsored