• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Putting hubcentric 15mm spacers on Bronco Sport?

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Does anybody know if you can put 15mm hub centric wheel spacers on the rear wheels. Im new to this so any can let me know thats would be awesome. Looking to put on these.
Ford Bronco Sport Putting hubcentric 15mm spacers on Bronco Sport? C6647E72-A0CD-4F35-A265-4E1AD1968C22
Sponsored

DakotaTimber

Badlands
First Name
DakotaTimber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL + BL, 360+, tow +
Bet it voids the warranty as there would be more stress on the steering parts.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Only on the rear, will make quick turns far more likely to Induce a nose dive body roll and may throw rocks up on the fender edges, possible paint damage. Aftermarket chinese metals have a high raw ore composition.
I'd not want to risk early metal fatuige.
I remember the kids used to do that to little japanese cars. Some very much wider.
It always made the cars unable to hold an alignment, did lots of bearing damage.
Throws sway control out of spec,
Moves mass away from rear end,
Increases twisting strain on drive line,
Adds unwanted rotational mass,
Mods like that are one of the main reasons I won't buy used. As they can be removed. But the added wear and damage is hidden from the buyer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BadlandsJoe

BadlandsJoe

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Bet it voids the warranty as there would be more stress on the steering parts.
Was just going to do the rear. Not the front. So I hope it wouldn’t affect s steering parts. Sorry if I sound ignorant. Im just new to all this. Im just trying to change the stance. The front tires are flush with the the bigger wider tires I put on and the rear tires are tucked. Looks weird to me when I look at it from the front. Lol
Only on the rear, will make quick turns far more likely to Induce a nose dive body roll and may throw rocks up on the fender edges, possible paint damage. Aftermarket chinese metals have a high raw ore composition.
I'd not want to risk early metal fatuige.
I remember the kids used to do that to little japanese cars. Some very much wider.
It always made the cars unable to hold an alignment, did lots of bearing damage.
Throws sway control out of spec,
Moves mass away from rear end,
Increases twisting strain on drive line,
Adds unwanted rotational mass,
Mods like that are one of the main reasons I won't buy used. As they can be removed. But the added wear and damage is hidden from the buyer.
Thank you for the information. The guys at 4WP didn’t recommend doing it either.
Sponsored