Thinbluebronco

Big Bend
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Roughly how long does it take for a vehicle to ship from Mexico to the east coast? If I’m built the last week in November, do you think it’ll make it to the dealership in Virginia before Christmas?
Sponsored

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
My BL was originally scheduled for the week of 11/8 and I got the same email last night pushing it to 11/22.

fistpumpbruh

Badlands
First Name
Karson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST st3
If you don't mind me asking, when in September did you order? We ordered our BL 2 weeks ago, I know it'll be a bit but just trying to extrapolate a little.
I actually ordered like the last week in July, got my confirmation email on Sept 1st though.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Given that the plant was closed for the first week of production it seems logical that all production weeks would be shifted back by one week. Don't be surprised if it doesn't happen again.
When we ordered in Sept we prepped for not receiving it till spring or summer of 2022, so basically we should be good no matter what since that would represent up to 8 months of waiting after production started :crackup:

E229Lt

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2019 Expedition
Ordered 9/16/21 and got a scheduled build date of 11/8/21. Just got email, bumped to 11/22/21 build. Fully expected with the plant closed all of last week.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
We have an 11-8 production week. We haven't heard anything yet. Patience is a virtue.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
We have an 11-8 production week. We haven't heard anything yet. Patience is a virtue.
Maybe yours held. What options are on you BL? You should have a window sticker now if it is being built this week. If your link to the window sticker still does not show anything that would be weird as stickers are accessible a few days before the week of build. Basically the sticker is the final indicator it is being built that week.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
No change to the tracker, and sticker is not available yet, but if the blend day is late in the week that could still be okay. Im assuming it will get pushed back, which is okay, got a beater with a heater to hold us over.
Maybe yours held. What options are on you BL? You should have a window sticker now if it is being built this week. If your link to the window sticker still does not show anything that would be weird as stickers are accessible a few days before the week of build. Basically the sticker is the final indicator it is being built that week.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
We ordered BL with premium package, tow, and cargo mgmt.

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
Got an email today on my production week. It slide one week later. Was originally scheduled for 11/22, now is 11/29

View attachment 16265
Yeah, received the same email here. Hoping to have it by Christmas. The wife will be happy with her Christmas gift!!

Mick2022OB

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Volvo XC90 Recharge
We placed an order on the 1st of August and haven't heard anything yet from Ford except the acknowledgment email for ordering the Bronco Sport Outer Banks. I'm seeing the Outer Banks arriving at dealerships with four digit VIN numbers under 10,000. Mine's in the 30,000 and has been showing in production for almost three weeks. Do the VIN numbers not correspond to production timing?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
We placed an order on the 1st of August and haven't heard anything yet from Ford except the acknowledgment email for ordering the Bronco Sport Outer Banks. I'm seeing the Outer Banks arriving at dealerships with four digit VIN numbers under 10,000. Mine's in the 30,000 and has been showing in production for almost three weeks. Do the VIN numbers not correspond to production timing?
You order would be a 2021. You really need to get with your dealer to see the status as it appears they are finishing the production of them this week. The 4 digit is not necessarily the order which they are built. Production takes about 2 days so three weeks makes no sense. Contact your dealer as they are really the only ones that can help you right now with the status of your vehicle.