Part Number for Hood Insulation (2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks)?

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Quick look at Parts site gave me this, which might be the right part. Just call a nearby dealer parts and tell them what you want. They'll find and verify. Have them use a 2021 model/VIN if they can't find it on a newer build.

Ford Bronco Sport Part Number for Hood Insulation (2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks)? Capture.JPG
Sponsored

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
Those look correct per the diagram that came up. The price is a bit steep as MSRP is $2.75 and the Ford dealer parts site I happened to look at had it for $1.66. You should be able to get it locally for MSRP at the most and avoid shipping charges. Cheers!

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
Quick look at Parts site gave me this, which might be the right part. Just call a nearby dealer parts and tell them what you want. They'll find and verify. Have them use a 2021 model/VIN if they can't find it on a newer build.

Ford Bronco Sport Part Number for Hood Insulation (2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks)? Capture.JPG
That works. Thanks!

DahliaDarlin'

Outer Banks
First Name
Lise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2005 Honda Civic
I've been wondering what difference the hood insulation makes when driving. Quieter? Less hood shimmy on the highway?
Sponsored