NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Ive read that this is not unusual. And protrusions are something that would be considered damage to a tire. And if it’s just a cosmetic issue.. how noticeable is the indents if you’re not looking for them? Can you share a pic of from a few feet back or get the entire vehicle in the frame?
I looked and couldn't get them in view of the camera from that distance which is why I also drove to my dealer to show them instead of sending pics back and forth. They seemed to agree it was damage and not what you showed me which I have seen as well. I wanted to be "proven wrong" and be told not to worry about it but even the service manager agreed to swapping the tires.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tlmbigos

Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
I looked and couldn't get them in view of the camera from that distance which is why I also drove to my dealer to show them instead of sending pics back and forth. They seemed to agree it was damage and not what you showed me which I have seen as well. I wanted to be "proven wrong" and be told not to worry about it but even the service manager agreed to swapping the tires.
Ill have the dealer look at mine. I had huge red mark in my tire and now im wondering if there are protusions like yours. That is crazy. I did not even look.

Caseyleaves

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone else have a bronco sport that came in all scratched? I bought mine at night so i did not see the paint issue until two days latter. But it appears to have roller marks through windows and black window panels. some marks on sides. Like someone took it through a car wash and it didnt fit. The dealer said several cars have been coming in like this. But they are trying to buff it out now In detailing.
Mine came all scratched as well. All the black panels and two of the windows one on the back driver side the other is the back side window which is part of the actual car. I am pretty livid as I have found other scuff and scratches as well. One decent one on the hood that I know I didn't cause. I have had the Bronco Sport for a little over a week. My dealer essentially told me the car would not be covered under the warranty for this and they were not very willing to be of much help. So now I have to got to Ford to deal with this. Auto Nation Ford Bellevue Buyer Beware!!

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My black C pillar covers came scratched, but I couldn't tell until the first wash since. It's nothing that wouldn't happen with normal wear and tear so it got that "first scratch" stress out of the way but if it were worse I would bring it up with the dealer.

Caseyleaves

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My black C pillar covers came scratched, but I couldn't tell until the first wash since. It's nothing that wouldn't happen with normal wear and tear so it got that "first scratch" stress out of the way but if it were worse I would bring it up with the dealer.
Yeah I am not accepting a brand new car with scratches it doesn't feel right to me. I have a 20 year old car that doesn't have scratches on the glass so not sure what happened here. It looks like someone buffed the car with a rough rag. The dealer has been pretty shady so it doesn't surprise me now.

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Yeah I am not accepting a brand new car with scratches it doesn't feel right to me. I have a 20 year old car that doesn't have scratches on the glass so not sure what happened here. It looks like someone buffed the car with a rough rag. The dealer has been pretty shady so it doesn't surprise me now.
Glass scratches would cross my threshold too and that absolutely shouldn't happen, luckily mine are not deep scratches and are on the plastic glossy black panels (whose horrible idea were those?). Those are going to get scratched by driving past the first bush off road, or leaning against the side to load something on the roof, or looking at them funny....

Caseyleaves

Big Bend
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Glass scratches would cross my threshold too and that absolutely shouldn't happen, luckily mine are not deep scratches and are on the plastic glossy black panels (whose horrible idea were those?). Those are going to get scratched by driving past the first bush off road, or leaning against the side to load something on the roof, or looking at them funny....
I know right. Seems like the car is pretty fragile for a semi off road vehicle.
Sponsored