crockermt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Picked up my Badlands last Thursday (ordered back in August!!) Build was delayed nearly 2 months from original date. Was told delay was due to moonroof, grey roof, and 2.0L engine!
Sponsored

kelbel120

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I ordered my BL+BL in Area 51 with tow on 3/23. Still waiting to be scheduled. This is all so frustrating. I may have to go buy a Wrangler if its not coming until August like I'm reading on here.

Last edited:

1hoonah

First Name
Hoonah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco ii
Hi All. Did Ford really stop accepting BL orders? I tried to order my at my dealership today. They couldn't place the order and said it was because of a parts shortage and production hault. I asked them if it was because Ford closed BL orders, and they said no. Ugg, did I miss my chance to get a BL?

KAnoe

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2017 Subaru Crosstrek
Hi All. Did Ford really stop accepting BL orders? I tried to order my at my dealership today. They couldn't place the order and said it was because of a parts shortage and production halt. I asked them if it was because Ford closed BL orders, and they said no. Ugg, did I miss my chance to get a BL?
That is correct 4/15 was the last day. If you are looking to get a BL/BL or just the BL you will need to get one that someone has backed out of exepting or wait and order an MY2022. Dealers have some that they are gitting but they are in high demand. For me, it is worth the wait to get exactly what I want. So I'm not so patiently waiting. First World Problem.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Ford is still building badlands orders placed before April 15 and it will take Ford many many months to get those built. So badlands will trickle out with far more buyers then available units. Most are sold long before they are delivered to dealers. No one knows when '22 ordering opens but Ford will likely be accepting new '22 Badlands orders at some point.
Sponsored