cleny

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1991 BMW 325iC, 2021 Bronco Sport
In the updated 5/1 order guide under the Badlands major feature changes, the guide states that washout floors are removed. When you scroll further down it states rubberized flooring is still standard on Badlands. Is this Job 2 change referring to the rubber floor mats being removed or are they pulling the rubberized floors entirely? If they pull the rubberized floors for Job 2 and my build date I will be pretty bummed, I really wanted the rubberized floors.
Sponsored

OP
OP

cleny

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1991 BMW 325iC, 2021 Bronco Sport
I don’t know but maybe they are referring to the plugs in the floor.Back in November or December there was talk about drain plugs for wash out.Just my thought.
I didn't know they even advertised drain plugs in this vehicle? I thought that was only the full size.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I think they are removing that so people don't think they can hose out a Bronco Sport Badlands resulting in wire harness issues, rust, other damage....

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I believe @69cuda340s is correct, Ford had said (somewhere) a few months ago that the rubber flooring was not wash out but wipe down. Had the rubberized flooring in a 2006 Sport Rrac and really loved it.

Big Brody

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
They had advertised the 6 hidden floor plugs. I was going to look for them, but I guess I don't need to now. Too bad though, the fording height is above to door sill if you want to risk going in the water.
Sponsored