The Avatar

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
This would’ve been my thought too, but I was told (with the explorer I had) that unless the light was on there was nothing to do. That car would throw this light occasionally if I punched it pretty good, which seemed to then disable the turbo (and cruise control). Pulling off the highway, shutting the car off wait a couple mins, and then restarting it would always clear. I never pursued it too much & have yet to get the Sport to do it though.
I had a similar issue when I took possession of my BL loss power and disengaged the cruise control light came on looked at my app and found the code took it in to the dealer even the light had went off but was able to show the side on the app not sure what they did but it since that’s has been repaired
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I had a similar issue when I took possession of my BL loss power and disengaged the cruise control light came on looked at my app and found the code took it in to the dealer even the light had went off but was able to show the side on the app not sure what they did but it since that’s has been repaired
Glad they got it fixed for you! I’ll have to check what comes up for codes in the app if I ever have it happen with the BS. I don’t think to look there as all I ever get is ‘remote features disabled…’ :D.