Cactus

Outer Banks
First Name
Isidro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Since day one the on-board compass is stuck on N. I called and chatted on Ford Pass, trying to get technical support, but no way...they told me to get the OB to the dealer. After 2 days they sent for a "module" (no detailed explanations...) so I got my OB back and Ford Oass will notify me when the "module" arrive. Any one with that same problem?
Sponsored

Brian L

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Since day one the on-board compass is stuck on N. I called and chatted on Ford Pass, trying to get technical support, but no way...they told me to get the OB to the dealer. After 2 days they sent for a "module" (no detailed explanations...) so I got my OB back and Ford Oass will notify me when the "module" arrive. Any one with that same problem?
Yes my 2021 OB compass is also stuck in N - service Dpt said there was no current fix.

prusa1954

Badlands
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
I have the same issue since I purchased my Ford Bronco Sport 2021 Badlands onJanuary 11/22 no one seems to know what are the issues. I suspect that it has to do with Ford stateside needs to seen an update signal to all cars.

Brian L

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine was stuck on North as well and I finally got it fixed. They had to update all my software then order a new GPS module that went in the dash near the radio. The portion that the antenna plugs into was fried and had to replace the module. The date is now also correct. If u want more information contact Bill Cole Ford Service Dpt in Ashland Kentucky and ask specifically what they did. It was on a burgundy 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks owned by B. Lanning. Good Luck!

prusa1954

Badlands
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Mine was stuck on North as well and I finally got it fixed. They had to update all my software then order a new GPS module that went in the dash near the radio. The portion that the antenna plugs into was fried and had to replace the module. The date is now also correct. If u want more information contact Bill Cole Ford Service Dpt in Ashland Kentucky and ask specifically what they did. It was on a burgundy 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks owned by B. Lanning. Good Luck!
Thank you for the information. I just called and asked them to return my call. I live in Puerto Rico and that was where I purchased it.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Wondering if any 2022 owners are experiencing this?