Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I look at all the mods people do and trust me there was I time I was right there. Adding this accessory or installing this option after the fact. It just seemed easier in the long run to just by the higher trim level. And trust me I understand where you are in life (financially, energenetically, creativly) is different for all of us. I do commend everyone for their own initiative. Live life love life however it makes one happy. And dont get me wrong there are one or two I will be doing. I am looking for a nice aux switch panel location to install when my BS BL comes in. MOD on people. I do look/watch a lot of them for some ideas.
Sponsored

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yeah Roger that on the Mod crowd. I enjoy seeing all the things people come up with.
Not mods to me, all I did was get rubber floor mats, the rear deck rubber, mud flaps and better tires.
My Base model is fine like it is.
I see no need to add things.
26,000 miles and 22 months old now. I’m good.

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just
Yeah Roger that on the Mod crowd. I enjoy seeing all the things people come up with.
Not mods to me, all I did was get rubber floor mats, the rear deck rubber, mud flaps and better tires.
My Base model is fine like it is.
I see no need to add things.
26,000 miles and 22 months old now. I’m good.
Just thinking on some bigger tires and a roof rack. That will suffice. Not that I am old, but when you work 12 hours/5 days a week, and weekend is for home work, need no much alterations on the car.

OP
OP
Winds of Change

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Ford Bronco Sport Older Wiser Lazier D4C96142-3E14-485C-BDB1-963475BC1C4C

OP auxbeam is a good switch idea, once wired makes it easier for the next add on. They have different options on Amazon, worth looking into.
Looks good. Is that the bluetooth version? Or is it hardwired all the way?

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
I very much resemble this posts title. đź‘Ť to the OP... I remember the "mods" I did to my new 2004 Mustang 150th Anniversary Edition: Stage 1 (of course), 4:10 gear, struts/shocks, Brembo's, and some stuff I can't even remember. That was in my mid-life crisis years đź‘´ Nowadays, I don't mind adding racks and a few cosmetics. But, I'm not messing with a good thing this time around. And so far, the BS seems pretty damn good. And, in my 65 years... I've learned to live without a lit-up Start Switch and temp readouts on the knobs.
Sponsored