Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Alabama Hills, Lone Pine CA. Well, the one shot on pavement is the Interagency Visitors Center just off US 395 (Mt Whitney in the far distance).

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230914_003050023

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230913_232225049

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230914_001234888

Ford Bronco Sport Official SHADOW BLACK Bronco Sport Thread PXL_20230914_002933954
Love these photos of your Bronco Sport! Thank you for sharing these photos of your adventure with everyone!

SBGrad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey thanks! Alabama Hills are not really known for off road driving, the dirt roads can be traversed with a 2wd car for the most part.

They ARE known for their scenic beauty and the hundreds of movies filmed there...https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?locations=Alabama+Hills%2C+Lone+Pine%2C+California%2C+USA

NOT Bronco related in any way, just showing a photo taken in Alabama Hills...

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport
I'm curious if any of you with the shadow black have applied any vinyl decals to change the look? I may be in the minority on this, but I'm just not a huge fan of the "murdered" look.

My theory on black vehicles is, the black paint tends to make them look a little more sporty when the lines and curves on the body panels need to be de-emphasized a little bit to achieve it. So it's my first choice for some vehicles.

On the Bronco Sport, I really like the contrast you get between the black trim around the windows and one of their other paint colors. So all black isn't really my first choice for these. Nonetheless, it's what I wound up getting for my Badlands since it's the only one that was available on the lot. And I do like it .... but I'm thinking either red or white vinyl stripes down both sides and maybe a hood decal will get me to where I'm no longer wishing I'd held out for one in Cactus Grey or even white.

I'd just like to see one where it's been done first!
Hi, I have a Shadow Black Badlands and I was also thinking of putting some vinyl decals on it. I want something on the hood to reduce glare, and maybe 1 or 2 Bronco badges. I don't like the "murdered" look either, but I also don't know how decals will look on a black car. I'm thinking matte black on the hood, and white or silver for the badges and any other accents. Did you ever end up putting decals on yours?
Sponsored