Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
I found one of these bad boys today! Loving the car so far. This is the carbonized grey badlands with the badlands package. The one video has the sound turned up about halfway to check out the b&o sound system. Overall pretty impressed. Quality of interior is very nice and the pockets and whatnot offer plenty of storage. One thing of note which you can hear in the video (lol) is that I asked about the carpet mats/flooring that comes standard on the badlands and didn’t get the answer I was hoping. It’s still a grey area really because the brochure and whatnot say mats and flooring is standard for badlands but the trainer was saying they didn’t believe it came with it standard. So that would be a bummer. So I still have questions about contradictory info but my dealer has been really awesome with putting up with me and getting me as much info as they can. Can’t wait to drive this beast!

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I found one of these bad boys today! Loving the car so far. This is the carbonized grey badlands with the badlands package. The one video has the sound turned up about halfway to check out the b&o sound system. Overall pretty impressed. Quality of interior is very nice and the pockets and whatnot offer plenty of storage. One thing of note which you can hear in the video (lol) is that I asked about the carpet mats/flooring that comes standard on the badlands and didn’t get the answer I was hoping. It’s still a grey area really because the brochure and whatnot say mats and flooring is standard for badlands but the trainer was saying they didn’t believe it came with it standard. So that would be a bummer. So I still have questions about contradictory info but my dealer has been really awesome with putting up with me and getting me as much info as they can. Can’t wait to drive this beast!
Yeah I'm starting to like that brown and black leather , I went with the cloth seats in active orange

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
Yeah I'm starting to like that brown and black leather , I went with the cloth seats in active orange
I haven’t personally seen the cloth interior (obviously) but that upgraded interior is awesome in my opinion. Very happy with the quality of feel (even through gloves lol).

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
yeah I haven't heard much on if its soft or like vinyl, at first the brown really through me off wish just a black leather option was available in Badlands

Phillyman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mb
Thanks for the videos and information. I think he may be right.. this is the first time I see badlands with rubber mat removed. So it looks like it has a rubberized floor underneath.. and it’s nice. I can honestly see it being standard with and without
Glad to provide anything I can! My dealer probably hates me with these nuanced questions lol but they’re important! I just find it odd that a badlands +badlands package would come without any other mat/carpet and will leave you with a rubber floor with a “nipple” to add the mats/carpet later. Just seems a little... cheap... to not include them standard in my opinion. But yeah, the floor in general is nice.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
I initially ordered a Badlands in Cactus Gray but after seeing a cactus gray BB in person and seeing these Carbonized Gray photos i'm starting to lean on wanting the Carbonized Gray more. CG was a bit lighter that I imagined, still looks great tho. But I have always been a fan of dark gray / black combos. A local dealer should be getting a carbonized gray badlands pretty soon im gonna check that out to make my final decision