Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Admin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Cactus Gray Bronco Sport (second from the left).

Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 2021 Bronco Sport oxford-white cactus-gray area-51 iconic-silver

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
So how are we feeling about Cactus Gray with that Ebony/Brown leather interior? Honestly not sure if that combo would look great or terrible..
My wife, who has a great eye, says that if the gray is actually a greeny-gray like in this picture, it will look good. The colors go together really well. I’ve learned to trust her.

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
My wife, who has a great eye, says that if the gray is actually a greeny-gray like in this picture, it will look good. The colors go together really well. I’ve learned to trust her.
That makes me feel better. Still a little nervous ordering this mystery color sight unseen

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
So how are we feeling about Cactus Gray with that Ebony/Brown leather interior? Honestly not sure if that combo would look great or terrible..
I am also worried about that combo. I really liked the idea of the cactus grey but I been double guessing it. Then I saw some Oxford white Bronco Sport pictures with the black roof and I think I’m more willing to pull the trigger on that.

txbronc

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Cx-9
We will see that’s what the wife wanted. If it looks bad, it’s on her.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Gray cactus and brown dirt looks very natural to me. I personally like that color combo of how I see it in my head. But I went with carbonized gray with brown interior.
Ford Bronco Sport Official CACTUS GRAY Bronco Sport Thread 6BFB45ED-D970-4C06-A077-AE3F05C2EF22
I had not thought of what cactus gray means. Brilliant. Of course, my wife knew what you meant, :)

Deleted member 2781

Just adding to the list - I went cactus gray on my BL+BL so I'll have that brown interior. Yes, that interior color combo would look nicer on say, the Area 51 (or any of the darker colors), but I'm not terribly concerned about matching exterior and interior. I like each of them individually. Probably would have gone with navy pier if it was an option on my build.

I was torn between cactus gray and area 51 to be honest. Primary reason I did NOT go area 51 is it's very similar to my current car and it's time for a change after 12 years. I just really like matte paint.

Plus, being a pretty small suv, the lighter color might help it look a tiny bit bigger? Ok, that's probably a stretch. :)

RyanT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
The three unique colors are cyber orange, Area 51 and cactus gray. Tons of footage has leaked with real world images on the first two. My impression:

cyber orange - looks awesome, but also a pretty typical yellow. I think that’s good news. Some of the mocked photos looked too rust orange for me. I’m not a yellow car guy ultimately.

Area 51 - marketing photos look awesome, but I’m not thrilled with the photos and videos of it in the real world in daylight. It can look a bit too bright blue for me.

cactus gray - a big mystery. Could be too sea foam. I ordered this color because I prefer a light color, it looks great in the photos, and the Bronco team is clearly leading with this color as it’s in all their major marketing shots (but kept out of showrooms). I think Ford expects it to be a big hit.