Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Do we know the specifics of the "brand reveal"?

Is it the actual vehicles, both Sport and real Bronco? Or some promotional garb and another "sneak peak" of "what's to come"?

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Do we know the specifics of the "brand reveal"?

Is it the actual vehicles, both Sport and real Bronco? Or some promotional garb and another "sneak peak" of "what's to come"?
I haven't seen the details posted here or at Bronco6g but we can bet on it being the actual Bronco and Bronco Sport vehicle being revealed and the full release of info, specs, etc.

Likely even pricing reveal for the Bronco Sport since its production of dealer/customer units starts in a couple of months (pilot units are already being built).

If they do announcing pricing on reveal day, I wonder if they'll take begin taking reservations upon reveal.

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis, 2017 Honda Civic, 2019.5 Chevy Silverado
I haven't seen the details posted here or at Bronco6g but we can bet on it being the actual Bronco and Bronco Sport vehicle being revealed and the full release of info, specs, etc.

Likely even pricing reveal for the Bronco Sport since its production of dealer/customer units starts in a couple of months (pilot units are already being built).

If they do announcing pricing on reveal day, I wonder if they'll take begin taking reservations upon reveal.
odds are all 3 on JULY 9th 2020!!!!! MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Sponsored