Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Actually they don't, you would need the BL Package to get the same seats that are standard in the Outer Banks edition. Of course if you wanted the creature comforts of the OB and the extra capability of the BL all rolled into one, you could get the First Edition.

Our seats all have the leather accents and cushions, both the driver and passenger are powered seats. The drivers seat has an 8 way automatic adjustable seat and the passenger has a 6 way automatic adjustable seat in ours.
No, that isn't what I said. If you read the thread I linked, people that tried both together said the seats seem different, besides the Badland seats having more leather surface. But does +Badlands package simply add Outer Banks seats to a Badlands trim, or add Ebony/Brown leather to Badlands seats? They're 8 and 6 way power alright, same as OB, but the frame and foam bolsters could be different. Or maybe the material just gives it a different feel. The back seat is different for sure because of the storage. I don't know how something subjective could be proven unless we saw both built or disassembled.
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Last edited:

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Fuzzball

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks, Honda CB1100

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Seems like the only difference is that yours are a different color, unless that brown area around the Bronco is all leather.
The seat is all leather and suede but I'm not clever enough to tell if it is pleather, leather or vinyl pieces mixed in. The embossed bronco is the suede part. I like the more uniform look of the all brown without the grey parts, but I agree the suede is more of a concern in the long haul. I think the interior colors could use a revamp on next MY. A lot of people want a neutral or black interior option.

Fuzzball

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The seat is all leather and suede but I'm not clever enough to tell if it is pleather, leather or vinyl pieces mixed in. The embossed bronco is the suede part. I like the more uniform look of the all brown without the grey parts, but I agree the suede is more of a concern in the long haul. I think the interior colors could use a revamp on next MY. A lot of people want a neutral or black interior option.
Mine are mostly leather, with mesh around the leather. They're very comfortable and I really enjoy them. The Bad Lands is the only model that isn't in stock at any of the dealers in the area, there are first editions, outer banks, big bends, and base models at several dealerships.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Around my area it was bends bends bends, a couple outer banks and 1 Badlands an hour and 20 minutes away from me in a different state. I won’t lie, coming out of a 2016 ford edge sport with the twin turbo v6, i wanted the 2.0 engine. I had to drop coin on that car before I even saw it but I don’t regret it. I went and looked at a base just to sit in one before i bought, but I’m super happy. Bottom line you’ll be happy with whatever it just comes down to the options you want. I gave up some speed, a moonroof, and navigation (which we all have in our smartphones anyway) for a brand new much more versatile vehicle and couldn’t be happier.

P.S. oddly enough the outer banks were the most expensive around me which I couldn’t bring myself to pay for without that 2.0.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
In my case, I need to be able go through deep-ish snow and on sheets of ice.
I had just expressed my frustration about having two 4WD's and an AWD vehicle and not seeing significant snow for years. Then late this winter we got two storms that had the snow deep enough that the diffs on my BII were plowing snow. Ice covered streets are an annual thing here as we get sleet fairly often. My hope is the rear diff in the BL makes a difference.

I've always considered horsepower/acceleration to be a safety advantage. Of the ways you can avoid an event acceleration is one of them. Awareness, steering, braking, and acceleration.

Enough of the justification, it's simply that I want more. LOL
Couldn’t agree more. If I need to move, I want to move!

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
only stated what dealer told me and saw on their lot. thanks
If the 235 AT tires are on a BL you will see it as an option on the window sticker. And if dealer told you they standard they are uninformed...probably some sales bozo spouting out bunch of bull crap..

Fuzzball

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Around my area it was bends bends bends, a couple outer banks and 1 Badlands an hour and 20 minutes away from me in a different state. I won’t lie, coming out of a 2016 ford edge sport with the twin turbo v6, i wanted the 2.0 engine. I had to drop coin on that car before I even saw it but I don’t regret it. I went and looked at a base just to sit in one before i bought, but I’m super happy. Bottom line you’ll be happy with whatever it just comes down to the options you want. I gave up some speed, a moonroof, and navigation (which we all have in our smartphones anyway) for a brand new much more versatile vehicle and couldn’t be happier.

P.S. oddly enough the outer banks were the most expensive around me which I couldn’t bring myself to pay for without that 2.0.
So what did you buy?