No power to My 2022 Big Bend

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Came out to the BS the other morning. Noticed that no electrical was triggered when opening the door. Jumped in to tried to start however no luck. Had it jumped and after a few minutes it started. My BS is about 8 months old and has only 5300 miles. Took it to the dealer to figure out why the battery was dead. I wouldnt expect this from 8 months of owning the BS.

The Dealer has replaced the the battery on their dime. But, they do not have any idea why the faulty battery occurred.

Has anyone else experienced this issue.
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Came out to the BS the other morning. Noticed that no electrical was triggered when opening the door. Jumped in to tried to start however no luck. Had it jumped and after a few minutes it started. My BS is about 8 months old and has only 5300 miles. Took it to the dealer to figure out why the battery was dead. I wouldnt expect this from 8 months of owning the BS.

The Dealer has replaced the the battery on their dime. But, they do not have any idea why the faulty battery occurred.

Your not the only one, some others on the board have had their batteries replaced including myself. The time frame varies, some early on, some later.
I believe Ford had run of bad batteries.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Hi there, I'd be happy to look into your Bronco concerns on my end. Will you send us a message with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into things on my end.
Sponsored