mikldom

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition, Area 51
Seriously? They only push on. They will all come loose if you open and close rear doors. Not a matter of "if" but "when" . Push it back up but if it really bothers you some "Goop" glue or the E6000 glue from the dollar tree works excellent in this application white still being removable if you need to replace without tearing stuff up.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
Eh, to be fair, it is kind of annoying for things to start falling apart on a 6 month old car with 4k miles that I paid $33,000 for.
This is it this is what makes me mad

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seriously? They only push on. They will all come loose if you open and close rear doors. Not a matter of "if" but "when" . Push it back up but if it really bothers you some "Goop" glue or the E6000 glue from the dollar tree works excellent in this application white still being removable if you need to replace without tearing stuff up.
They fall and it has an adhesive that came off I’ve already fixed it but it’s incredible that this happens to a new car my first ford and I’m not impressed to be honest

Uncle Buck

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I agree that this seems like a lot of problems for an 18-month old vehicle. I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of these problems. Is the dealer that soaked you for $55K being helpful? I presume you are within the warranty period (not sure what the warranty is in Mexico)? There is a known issue with the brake noise and a factory/dealer fix for that. I would demand that the dealer take care of that.

As others have suggested, it sounds to me that the issues of the car dying may well be related to an inadequate battery. That might have had some impact on your brake lights failing as well. Our '22 Badlands came with a Lead-Acid battery, but apparently some were shipped with AGM batteries, apparently it is just the luck of the draw as to what you get. At the first time it shows signs of failure I will replace it with an AGM.

coopny

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL
. At the first time it shows signs of failure I will replace it with an AGM.
People in other threads here have said bad batteries within 3yr/36k mile bumper to bumper warranty have been indeed treated as a warranty issue and replaced by dealers without charge.

Couldn't tell you myself as I have a 23 with an AGM...But if the battery is dying from being a traditional lead acid, I imagine the replacement by the dealer would be the Ford specced AGM.

Hot Rod Mike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator , Wrangler , Bronco
Eh, to be fair, it is kind of annoying for things to start falling apart on a 6 month old car with 4k miles that I paid $33,000 for.
I totally understand But I have purchased cars that cost 4 times that amount and had worse problems. Just fix It and go from there no biggie

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I totally understand But I have purchased cars that cost 4 times that amount and had worse problems. Just fix It and go from there no biggie
The go-to term to describe an unreliable vehicle seems to be "cheap." Land Rover is among the most expensive brands, yet also among the least reliable. Meanwhile, Toyota makes some of the most affordable cars available, yet they are among the most reliable. Cost is not a good indicator of reliability.

OP
OP
Lufelham

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The go-to term to describe an unreliable vehicle seems to be "cheap." Land Rover is among the most expensive brands, yet also among the least reliable. Meanwhile, Toyota makes some of the most affordable cars available, yet they are among the most reliable. Cost is not a good indicator of reliability.
Thats why in jumping to the new Land Cruiser
Sponsored