DWG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge, 2024 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just picked up my 24 Badlands. So far it drives great. One thing that I have noticed when cold and driving in the neighborhood with 25 speed limit there is sometimes a loud metallic noise when I thing the car is shifting into second. Maybe normal when transmission is cold, not sure. So while driving around trying to figure the noise out all of a sudden I looked at the screen on the dashboard and I noticed a small orange number 2 lit up along the bottom of the screen. It appeared just to the right of the green auto start stop symbol in the center bottom of the screen. By the time I took the picture of the screen the number was gone. Also no notifications in Fordpass. Does anyone know what or why that number would pop up on the screen?

Ford Bronco Sport New Bronco Sport Badlands - Number 2 popped up on dashboard Screen All Photos - 1 of 1
Sponsored

OP
OP

DWG

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge, 2024 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thank you. Obviously still learning.

R W NORRIS New Mexico

Big Bend
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The number 2 is the number of seatbelts buckled in your vehicle. This is so you can drive safely with your mother-in-law buckled in. LOL Good Luck on the trans, that is not normal.
Sponsored