New Big Bend owner

NorCalBSBB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Was ready to order BS BB to avoid the >$3k markup locally when one of dealers I’d been talking to that doesn’t sell new inventory over MSRP gave me a call to let me know someone else fell through with their order. Happened to have everything we wanted and the color we wanted, so came home tonight with the new BS. Feeling pretty lucky. Anyone know how I can find the production/order dates? Anything I need to check on?

Ford Bronco Sport New Big Bend owner 1642366139680
Sponsored

Last edited:

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.
Congratulations but where are the pics ???

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Pictures please, thanks

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Anyone know how I can find the production/order dates? Anything I need to check on?
That info is on the window sticker, there are threads on this forum that describe what they are. If you want to post a picture I'm sure you can get a quick answer.

Congrats on finding what you wanted!

andyj82294

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Was ready to order BS BB to avoid the >$3k markup locally when one of dealers I’d been talking to that doesn’t sell new inventory over MSRP gave me a call to let me know someone else fell through with their order. Happened to have everything we wanted and the color we wanted, so came home tonight with the new BS. Feeling pretty lucky. Anyone know how I can find the production/order dates? Anything I need to check on?
Hi,
I work for ford & have access to some more information than a normal person. I also own a Bronco sport. Send me a message with your VIN if you need any information.

BroncoStar

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi,
I work for ford & have access to some more information than a normal person. I also own a Bronco sport. Send me a message with your VIN if you need any information.
Hi Andy

Saw your post and have couple of question..#1 compass stuck in N and compas dial on home screen as well # 2 when you hit the buttom to exit the display it show correct hour but date is wrong how that can be fix???
Thank U much
VIN #3FMCR9B69MRA89948

OP
OP

NorCalBSBB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
That info is on the window sticker, there are threads on this forum that describe what they are. If you want to post a picture I'm sure you can get a quick answer.

Congrats on finding what you wanted!
9/13 order, 12/21 production, 1/12 delivery

andyj82294

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hi Andy

Saw your post and have couple of question..#1 compass stuck in N and compas dial on home screen as well # 2 when you hit the buttom to exit the display it show correct hour but date is wrong how that can be fix???
Thank U much
VIN #3FMCR9B69MRA89948

the compass reads off of the navigation. go into navigation settings and look around, the hour and date can be set through settings on the main screen

andyj82294

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
the compass reads off of the navigation. go into navigation settings and look around, the hour and date can be set through settings on the main screen
Hi Andy

Thank U much
VIN #3FMCR9B69MRA89948

you dont have navigation from what i can see on the build sheet... something was not programmed correctly on your vehicle if the compass isn't changing.

BroncoStar

Big Bend
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey thank you..appreciated your time on this...
No I dont have navigation...

Also let me mention went to ford web sync page to check if there an update and it show on my cell that there is a update 3.4- 2114 or so..did the scan for update and when done it show a 4/14 2000 wierd..date..

I can adjust the time ...but dont see where the date on the system can be modified...as I mention when hit the turn off screen buttom has an April date..

Unless I have a bad module??

andyj82294

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey thank you..appreciated your time on this...
No I dont have navigation...

Also let me mention went to ford web sync page to check if there an update and it show on my cell that there is a update 3.4- 2114 or so..did the scan for update and when done it show a 4/14 2000 wierd..date..

I can adjust the time ...but dont see where the date on the system can be modified...as I mention when hit the turn off screen buttom has an April date..

Unless I have a bad module??
i would doubt a bad module will be the case. I have seen some weird things after updating. could just be a small bug. Do a master reset (its in settings) and let the car cycle the screen back on. recheck from there

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport

Welcome to the Bronco Family! Enjoy the ride!

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Congratulations! Nice to read of dealerships being reasonable selling a new vehicle!

Calling that reasonable because they're so many dealerships with a $10,000 markup it's ridiculous

OP
OP

NorCalBSBB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Congratulations! Nice to read of dealerships being reasonable selling a new vehicle!

Calling that reasonable because they're so many dealerships with a $10,000 markup it's ridiculous
Thanks. Yes, Mark Scharnhorst
(Internet Manager @ Walnut Creek Ford) was a pleasure to work with.
Sponsored