Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’d like to hear and see more on this. You have an Outer Banks and a Badlands? What are the plans for having two? And of course, side my side pics will be needed.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
The tow hooks make the chunky front end look so much better. Congrats.

OP
OP
mountaincub

mountaincub

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands and 2021 BS Outer Banks
I’d like to hear and see more on this. You have an Outer Banks and a Badlands? What are the plans for having two? And of course, side my side pics will be needed.
We're just Ford Guys! Along with the Bronco's we also have a 2022 Ranger and my Work Truck is a 2019 F150. I'll get some side by side pics up as soon as I get a chance.

OP
OP
mountaincub

mountaincub

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands and 2021 BS Outer Banks
congrats enjoy the ride. The white has really grown on me. Looks sharp have a lot of fun.
I just sold my 2021 Mustang a few weeks ago to be able to buy the Badlands. It was White with the Black roof panel, So I guess I was kind of predisposed towards White with the Black Roof.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I just sold my 2021 Mustang a few weeks ago to be able to buy the Badlands. It was White with the Black roof panel, So I guess I was kind of predisposed towards White with the Black Roof.
Traded in a white challenger, I just wanted something different with area 51. Couple of white badlands around town really look sharp. Ford knew what they were doing with design and color options. Looks great, enjoy that bad boy.
Sponsored