Namies8

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone found any rear cup holder inserts to avoid things getting caught by the little adjusters. The rear ones have hooks on the bottom unlike the front ones and they get caught on the Thermos cups my kids use due to the bottom rim of the cup.
Sponsored

805BroncoS

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Has anyone found any rear cup holder inserts to avoid things getting caught by the little adjusters. The rear ones have hooks on the bottom unlike the front ones and they get caught on the Thermos cups my kids use due to the bottom rim of the cup.
This is for the arm rest drink holders, right? I would try 'cup holder expanders' on Amazon. They either fit into existing holder to larger capacity thermos/jug/bottle, etc. or expand out to fit size of drink. Scroll through the other 'related' products to find what meets your needs.

Smart Flask adapter

Expandable cup holder

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Let me know if you find a good fix for this. We are having the same exact issue with my daughter’s water bottles.

OP
OP

Namies8

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Unfortunately I am not having much luck. Everything I see on Amazon is more for making it taller, and then it becomes an issue with being able to move the arm rest up and down without removing it. I tried a silicon insert, but it wasn't strong enough to push the tabs in and just looked tacky. I may end up having to tape them down with a black tape.

Clearly not designed by a parent of small children, lol.

JGeezy

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I too have same issue. Just today my son had a can of seltzer water, and when he pulled it out it got caught on those clips and it ripped the can open! Any water bottle or cup with a ridge is stuck. I’m wondering if the clips in the front cup holders would fit in the back?
Sponsored