[Nav] Setting Current Location as a Favorite

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
I occasionally want to save my current location as a Favorite in navigation.

The cryptic system prompt is "If you do not specify a location, the system will use the current vehicle location."[as a favorite] but I couldn't figure out how to make that work.

Here's the method, it does work, but not terribly obvious:
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
My devious brain kept waiting for some explanation of why he named the point "in." Did he mean Inn? Did I miss an obvious joke? Was it just a way to make viewer questions their sanity? WHAT THE HELL DOES "IN" MEAN?!!?!

OP
OP
Econoline

Econoline

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL Carbonized Gray, steelies+tow+360
There's no significance to "IN", he just needed a name for the Favorite, I would have used DEMO.

Carolo

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
My devious brain kept waiting for some explanation of why he named the point "in." Did he mean Inn? Did I miss an obvious joke? Was it just a way to make viewer questions their sanity? WHAT THE HELL DOES "IN" MEAN?!!?!
Common Man! According to Webster (He's the old guy that lives next door to me) "IN" is the door right next to the door that says "OUT", and usually is the one on the right of the 2, but not always. Sometimes the same door will say IN on one side and OUT on the other, in which case there is usually a window in the middle of door so you can tell if it's safe to use. :rolleyes:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Common Man! According to Webster (He's the old guy that lives next door to me) "IN" is the door right next to the door that says "OUT", and usually is the one on the right of the 2, but not always. Sometimes the same door will say IN on one side and OUT on the other, in which case there is usually a window in the middle of door so you can tell if it's safe to use. :rolleyes:
Ford Bronco Sport [Nav] Setting Current Location as a Favorite screen-shot-2019-01-15-at-8.26.48-am

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
I occasionally want to save my current location as a Favorite in navigation.

The cryptic system prompt is "If you do not specify a location, the system will use the current vehicle location."[as a favorite] but I couldn't figure out how to make that work.

Thanks for the info!
Sponsored