N3 Rear Shocks From Rough Country?

H.M.

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco spot first edition
Has anyone tried the new rear shocks from rough country? I would be interested to see how much lift they offer and what the rice quality feels like!
Sponsored

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Has anyone tried the new rear shocks from rough country? I would be interested to see how much lift they offer and what the rice quality feels like!
On my f150 tonka edition i had pro comp lift. The pro comp shocks were awesome. Really smooth ride.
Ford Bronco Sport N3 Rear Shocks From Rough Country? 20210731_173719
Ford Bronco Sport N3 Rear Shocks From Rough Country? 20210731_173719

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'm going to wait on a review. I'm keeping in mind that a lot of new products will be introduced for the BS in the coming months as more get into the wild. Interesting, though.
And pro comp is stupid affordable. Think i payed 109 a piece for a 6 in lift rear shock. My old boss put rough coyntry on his 17 f150 and the shock busted first time he went out. Just my experience

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
It’s called rough country for a reason. They’re cheap. But would still need to add spacer lift since the springs are the same. I’d wait. Eibach is supposed to have their stuff out summer/fall. Will be a much better offering. Rough country makes parts you buy and then replace shortly after you realize they’re worse than what you replaced them with.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I'm going to wait on a review. I'm keeping in mind that a lot of new products will be introduced for the BS in the coming months as more get into the wild. Interesting, though.
May 2023 and still not much. I hope you weren't holding your breath
Sponsored