CamMackey

Outer Banks
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey yall, first time posting here! Just wanted to share the setup ive been working on with Spider Roof racks. I painted it myself but he can do custom power coating too. Im a photographer so still trying to figure out a way to carry my stands and stuff up top. Ill be using the awning as a backdrop as well which should be fun. Next ill be doing a lift and different wheels possibly. And wanna figure out a way to create some type of shelving in the cargo area for my gear prep. Also I just plastic dipped the stock wheels in the mean time. View attachment 16701 View attachment 16702 View attachment 16703 View attachment 16705 View attachment 16704
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Hey yall, first time posting here! Just wanted to share the setup ive been working on with Spider Roof racks. I painted it myself but he can do custom power coating too. Im a photographer so still trying to figure out a way to carry my stands and stuff up top. Ill be using the awning as a backdrop as well which should be fun. Next ill be doing a lift and different wheels possibly. And wanna figure out a way to create some type of shelving in the cargo area for my gear prep. Also I just plastic dipped the stock wheels in the mean time. View attachment 16701 View attachment 16702 View attachment 16703 View attachment 16705 View attachment 16704
ohhhh this rack setup is EXACTLY what i need. looks solid af. which size is it, and does it mount directly to the factory side roof rails?

clean build, looks good!

OP
OP
CamMackey

CamMackey

Outer Banks
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
ohhhh this rack setup is EXACTLY what i need. looks solid af. which size is it, and does it mount directly to the factory side roof rails?

clean build, looks good!
https://www.spiderroofrack.com herse a link to his site. You have to remove the factory rails, which is how it mounts so low profile. Zero wind noise so far. Got it up to 85 MPH and havent heard anything. But just order the one exact for the Bronco Sport and you'll be good to go!

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
https://www.spiderroofrack.com herse a link to his site. You have to remove the factory rails, which is how it mounts so low profile. Zero wind noise so far. Got it up to 85 MPH and havent heard anything. But just order the one exact for the Bronco Sport and you'll be good to go!
Dude, I watch your youtube! I'm a photographer/videographer myself and have a BS on order. I couldn't believe it when I saw your video that you had bought one.

That being said... I'm going to follow this thread closely. That rack looks rad.

OP
OP
CamMackey

CamMackey

Outer Banks
First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Dude, I watch your youtube! I'm a photographer/videographer myself and have a BS on order. I couldn't believe it when I saw your video that you had bought one.

That being said... I'm going to follow this thread closely. That rack looks rad.
Hahah small world!! Im content with it so far. Bummer I didnt get the Badlands myself but it was a last minute buy haha
Sponsored