My Big Bend

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
very nice. Enjoy the new toy. I can't drive enough. I love this thing more and more every day. I like the personal details. Well done.

OP
OP

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Love the light bar! Who makes it and where is the switch mounted?
All the lights are Rough Country wired with the RC harnesses through the fire wall with switches on the driver side dashboard binnacle. Pricey but worth it. The ditch light mounts are from fordrangerlifts.com and are really nice. Rough Country was perfect with mounts and wiring. Painless.

OP
OP

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
very nice. Enjoy the new toy. I can't drive enough. I love this thing more and more every day. I like the personal details. Well done.
Thanks! I feel like this is a perfect "blank canvas" vehicle and I believe owners will have a lot of fun making it their own.

Gabe600

Big Bend
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
All the lights are Rough Country wired with the RC harnesses through the fire wall with switches on the driver side dashboard binnacle. Pricey but worth it. The ditch light mounts are from fordrangerlifts.com and are really nice. Rough Country was perfect with mounts and wiring. Painless.
Can we get a pic of the inside? I want to wire some lights and am looking for ideas for the switches.

OP
OP

John J

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Can we get a pic of the inside? I want to wire some lights and am looking for ideas for the switches.
These are the three RC provided switches. Double sided tape and out of the way but easy to reach. I'm not drilling yet!!
Ford Bronco Sport My Big Bend Screenshot_20210527-065745
Ford Bronco Sport My Big Bend Screenshot_20210527-065745

Ford Bronco Sport My Big Bend IMG_20210610_143228779
Sponsored