Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
My '23 OBX was ordered in August. It is being built now, and probably won't reach me in Syracuse until January or February. Does that mean I will miss out on the Military Appreciation discount ($500) ?
Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
My '23 OBX was ordered in August. It is being built now, and probably won't reach me in Syracuse until January or February. Does that mean I will miss out on the Military Appreciation discount ($500) ?
I've never known Ford not to run Military appreciation. As long as you're current active duty/active reserve/guard or no more than 2 years from your ETS date you should be good to go. From what I understand every once in a while they run $1,000 off military appreciation but at the time I purchased they were offering $500.

NoRegrets

Outer Banks
First Name
BGreene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You should be fine. You can get your discount certificate ahead of time from the FordRecognizesu.com site with your ID.me login that verifies your military status (active, veteran or retired)

https://www.id.me/individuals/group-discounts/military
Sponsored