Military appreciation discount available for Bronco Sport?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
Ordered an Outer Banks in August. Scheduled to be built in November. Just looking over my paperwork and forgot to ask about a military appreciation discount. Is it still available for the Bronco Sport?
Sponsored

Dimo302

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Active duty military discount is available. You just have to go through Ford’s website to verify using ID.me, and then it’ll send you a certificate to show your dealer

OP
OP
Mrmike

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guess I'm out of luck. I'm 78 and retired with 31 years in the Army Reserve. I did get a military discount for my last 2 Fords ('14 Escape Titanium, '19 Edge Titanium). Guess they changed the policy.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
Guess I'm out of luck. I'm 78 and retired with 31 years in the Army Reserve. I did get a military discount for my last 2 Fords ('14 Escape Titanium, '19 Edge Titanium). Guess they changed the policy.
You're retired. It usually counts. This was on the Ford site. I know there was no military discount when the Sports first came out. I missed out.

Military Exclusive Cash Reward (PGM#38320) is available to active members, retirees, veterans within 24 months of separation of an eligible military branch, spouses/surviving spouses and other household members who are U.S. residents. This program provides a $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on the purchase or lease of eligible new 2021/2022/2023 Ford or Lincoln vehicles. Not available on Ford Mustang® Shelby® GT500®, Mustang Mach 1, Ford GT, F-150® Raptor®, F-150 Lightning™, Bronco®, Mustang Mach-E®, Aviator® and Navigator®. May be used with other Ford and Lincoln public offers. Limit 5 purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer’s or Lincoln Retailer’s stock by January 3, 2023. Ford reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this program at any time. Contact your dealer for complete details and eligibility.

Dimo302

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302, 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I didn't mean to imply in my post that it was active duty only. That just happened to be the discount I used, so I knew it was offered. Hope you were able to apply it with your retiree status :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mrmike

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That could be the catch 22. I retired a lot longer than 24 months ago. I did get the discount on my last 2 vehicles though ('14 Escape, '19 Edge). I also special ordered my Outer Banks, so technically its's not out of dealer stock. It's currently scheduled to build on November 28, so I probably won't have it by January 3. Looks like 3 strikes against me, but I'll try anyway. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mrmike Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking 2
Discount Tire Discount Tire 0