Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sport
Can't believe the weekend is done! We wrapped up our trailmeetup.... AMAZING time with amazing people. We hope @Wabarca2 and @xlite had fun, thanks for making this THEE LARGEST Bronco Sport meetup (Total of 9).
?????????

Hope to see you and others at the next one!

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_105505

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_105515

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_133236

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134046

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134051

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134156

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_133251
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

H.M.

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco spot first edition
How does that person in the second to last picture have a 4wp skid plate? And what kind of bumper guard do they have if you know?

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
How does that person in the second to last picture have a 4wp skid plate? And what kind of bumper guard do they have if you know?
Had a blast this weekend. Nice to have a herd of helpers on the day you earn the nickname “Double Flat”. Thank you all for the help and camaraderie. Looking forward to seeing all of you and more on the next one.

AlohaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Can't believe the weekend is done! We wrapped up our trailmeetup.... AMAZING time with amazing people. We hope @Wabarca2 and @xlite had fun, thanks for making this THEE LARGEST Bronco Sport meetup (Total of 9).
?????????

Hope to see you and others at the next one!

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_105505

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_105515

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_133236

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134046

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134051

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_134156

Ford Bronco Sport Many Bronco Sport Owners Gathered For Big Trail Meetup in SoCal [Photos] 20211113_133251
Dang, nice! Message me about another meetup, I would love to go.

OP
OP
Offroad Travels

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe that was @Wabarca2 build, we didn't too much time to deep dive but he may provide an answer ?

Their rig had zero issues and he also had a ton of great DIY products in his build.

OP
OP
Offroad Travels

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dang, nice! Message me about another meetup, I would love to go.
Thanks! We can definitely add you to our owner list. If you're on Instagram we post there more but I will share here as well ?

You can follow us on: @Outbound Exploration

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
Had a blast this weekend. Nice to have a herd of helpers on the day you earn the nickname “Double Flat”. Thank you all for the help and camaraderie. Looking forward to seeing all of you and more on the next one.
Appreciate your company. It was a cool weekend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ, 1987 Porsche 944, 2023 RZR XP 1000
So cool! Love that you're really putting the Sport to use in its proper environment (even though you only had Eggy this time) and bringing new people along, to boot! I've been following your insta forever, and even happened to be in LA this weekend, but sadly my friend's base Impreza sedan just wouldn't be able to hang with the big toys... maybe someday the stars will align, but not this time.

OP
OP
Offroad Travels

Offroad Travels

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like a good time! Love seeing that many sports together.
It was an awesome day/weekend for those that camped! I'm trying to upload more clips but they're too big so once I can edit them I will share more. The Sports are very capable, we just need more aftermarket love!

So cool! Love that you're really putting the Sport to use in its proper environment (even though you only had Eggy this time) and bringing new people along, to boot! I've been following your insta forever, and even happened to be in LA this weekend, but sadly my friend's base Impreza sedan just wouldn't be able to hang with the big toys... maybe someday the stars will align, but not this time.
Thank you!! Honestly, we love our sport. It's surprised us plenty of time on trails (steep hills, huge ruts, snow etc). We wish we had more ground clearance and could fit a taller tire - we know there's lifts out there but something more substantial would be great.

Trust me, we both we super disappointed we didn't have her sport there (currently in the shop) ? but once it's out we will definitely get another run going!

Thank you for the continued support! We do these events for y'all and enjoy showcasing what the Sport can do! No worries! I'm sure we'll connect soon.?

I had a blast guys! See you at the next event.
Love hearing that! We enjoyed your company! Definitely will connect again - winter time = more ? runs forsure! Maybe even some Mountain/Forest trails depending on the conditions ?