MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just got off the phone from an update with my dealer and they mentioned that they would have mannequins on the floor “soon” for a private viewing for those with reservations. No real timeline though! Anyone heard anything more specific?
Sponsored

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Just got off the phone from an update with my dealer and they mentioned that they would have mannequins on the floor “soon” for a private viewing for those with reservations. No real timeline though! Anyone heard anything more specific?
It’s probably a smart move on Ford’s part, especially if they are nervous and can’t afford a mistaken launch like they have had in the past. But...

Cyclone Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Contacted my dealer in Tucson today about a display BS and got zero answer, not even a reply. I do agree with other comments (in this forum and others) about the overall lack of Bronco enthusiasm that seems to be common with a lot of dealers. I'm still under the impression they are simply not excited since there is no "substantial" mark-up with the reservations. Normally, when I contact a dealer, they pester me to no end.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My dealer has been great...they plan to do a private showing with those holding reservations so I’m pretty excited.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
The mannequins are Bronco Sports (2) and Broncos (was 2 now 1) per dealership that signed up...

We get from Ford with accessories already on them, they cannot be sold for 4 months or 4000 miles but they are for customers to view and drive...

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I assumed there would be no additional dealer mark-ups on the Bronco Sport (per Ford) Am I being naive?

OP
OP
MattH88

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The mannequins are Bronco Sports (2) and Broncos (was 2 now 1) per dealership that signed up...

We get from Ford with accessories already on them, they cannot be sold for 4 months or 4000 miles but they are for customers to view and drive...
Thanks! Any idea on when? I assume late Nov/early Dec?