First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
I have a full size bronco on reserve but I had the opportunity to overnight a Bronco Sport Big Bend from my local dealership. They said I could through up a vid on my social medias (youtube). So why not? My big takeaway is I really didn't want to give the vehicle back to the dealership. Im very impressed with it! I'm sure the higher trim levels are even better! FYI, I'm not a professional vehicle reviewer so this vid was out of my wheel house. But I thought it would be nice to show others out there who haven't seen a Bronco Sport in person yet.

Here is the video if anyone wants to check it out:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Good review! Got a huge kick out of the Big Hat Test. One question: How deep is that zipper pocket? Does the pocket space expand to behind the straps on the seat back?

OP
OP
TheRealCobraBurnout
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Good review! Got a huge kick out of the Big Hat Test. One question: How deep is that zipper pocket? Does the pocket space expand to behind the straps on the seat back?
Sorry I didn't measure them. They fit a full size ipad . I stuck my hand down in and the bottom felt close to the top of where the molle webbing started.
Sponsored