LowGun84

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Supposed to be in the mid 70s with lows in the 50s, slight chance of rain. Going to make the most of it. Think I need to get a roof rack as gear and supplies for 3 of us for the weekend about maxes out our BL.
Ford Bronco Sport Loaded up for camping trip!  Mcgee Creek State Park, OK tempImagelrGSI
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
on our cross country trip, i will say that a few blue tote bins with lids really helped keep things organized, like this ....

Ford Bronco Sport Loaded up for camping trip!  Mcgee Creek State Park, OK 1638557189028

roof rack would def also be a huge bonus.

either way, have fun and enjoy the trip!

OP
OP
LowGun84

LowGun84

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
on our cross country trip, i will say that a few blue tote bins with lids really helped keep things organized, like this ....

1638557189028.png

roof rack would def also be a huge bonus.

either way, have fun and enjoy the trip!
Ya thats a good idea. I will buy some and try them out and if not just use them at the house. Thanks.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Ya thats a good idea. I will buy some and try them out and if not just use them at the house. Thanks.
they come in handy anywhere haha. you'll find out what you need throughout the trip. lots of gadgets and gizmos out there for camping & packing.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Enjoy your trip! I used to fish McGee Creek quite a bit. We downsized a few years ago and I got rid of most of the things that cluttered and complicated my life. Gone are a job, an RV, Chevy DuraMax, two boats, bird dogs, big house and acreage. No. I kept Carolyn. Life is much simpler and happier now. now.

I've found bags take up less space than boxes in vehicles. If they aren't completely full, they collapse, a box doesn't. I'm not a fan of racks because they all whistle in the wind and are difficult to access. Only if I had to would I get one.
Sponsored