Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hey @Johnperrion, I saw that post on the other forum criticizing you for posting about your light setup. I love the way you handled that, by the way. I guess he should just chilled out and waited for this post... :crackup:

By the way...your setup looks badass. Nice job.

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey @Johnperrion, I saw that post on the other forum criticizing you for posting about your light setup. I love the way you handled that, by the way. I guess he should just chilled out and waited for this post... :crackup:

By the way...your setup looks badass. Nice job.
I'm sayin right??? That lil fly just needed to get swatted away.
I think he thinks he is someone he ain't lol.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sayin right??? That lil fly just needed to get swatted away.
I think he thinks he is someone he ain't lol.
Thanks! Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours.
I'm a lightweight, man. I'm still shocked that I sprung for the awning...lol. I'll live through you and the rest of the adventurous forum members that are ripping off bumpers, installing lifts, upgrading wheels, changing lights, hooking up nudge bars, etc. I'll be getting my windows tinted and a ceramic coating applied next month. That'll probably be it. Boring, huh? :cwl:

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm a lightweight, man. I'm still shocked that I sprung for the awning...lol. I'll live through you and the rest of the adventurous forum members that are ripping off bumpers, installing lifts, upgrading wheels, changing lights, hooking up nudge bars, etc. I'll be getting my windows tinted and a ceramic coating applied next month. That'll probably be it. Boring, huh? :cwl:
Naw bro that's perfect. Stay in your lane and zip around in that Sport mode like a boss.
I am totally gonna recommend you save up some pennies and get the roof rack that I'm gonna be getting though. It blows what we are rocking now out the water. It follows the safari roofline and is reeaal slick.
You'll dig it.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Naw bro that's perfect. Stay in your lane and zip around in that Sport mode like a boss.
I am totally gonna recommend you save up some pennies and get the roof rack that I'm gonna be getting though. It blows what we are rocking now out the water. It follows the safari roofline and is reeaal slick.
You'll dig it.
I'll keep my eyes open (and create a new budget category).
Sponsored