Lift kit installation in DFW

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Dealership aftermarket
So that's what they TOLD you! Maybe it's 2" with oversized tires, like a 245/70/17 and somebody's 1.5" lift kit or maybe they meant 2" more than the base model, with a 1.5" lift kit.

BHaar

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm assuming you're both looking for a professional shop to do it, but if either of you get desperate enough you can come to my house in Midlothian and we (or me) can install it. I put my HRG kit on without catastrophe. I'm a mechanical engineer with amateur wrenching experience if it makes you feel any better. I had a Ford dealer about 15 minutes away do my alignment for around $100. I get coupons from them occasionally for $90 alignments. I accept payment in beer.
Does this offer still stand? I live in DFW and can’t find a good place to have my HRG lift installed!

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Does this offer still stand? I live in DFW and can’t find a good place to have my HRG lift installed!
Yup, and apologies for the delayed response. I was in Big Bend all week last week. Shoot me a PM for when you're interested in tagging up.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I helped with a Woolworth install over the weekend so now I have experience putting in HRG and Woolworth kits. The biggest difference between the two is the rear subframe spacers included with the Woolworth kit.

Last edited:

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I helped with a Woolworth install over the weekend so now I have experience putting in HRG and Woolworth kits. The biggest difference between the two is the rear subframe spacer included with the Woolworth kit.
Can attest, Troy was a huge help with the install! Thanks again man! :fistbump:
Sponsored