tlg_3

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 OBX
A friend of mine just ordered the HRG 1.5” lift kit for a ‘22 BB. We’re looking for a reputable shop around DFW to install the kit. Any recommendations? I’ve heard some dealerships will do the work which would be preferred to maintain warranty coverage on the installation labor.
Sponsored

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got my windows tinted after market went with reviews on Google. When I got there I asked two employees if they recommend a 4x4 company. I got 3 recommendations. Looked them up, read reviews, and called and spoke to each to see who I felt comfortable with. And made my decision based on that. I’m relatively new to Corpus and new to anything 4x4 so that’s how I moved forward. My dad helped me drop my vehicle off as I had to go to work and he spoke to the owner more in depth and said, you picked the right guy. Do your research and talk to who will work on your vehicle. Make sure if there’s problems they will address them and make sure you feel comfortable it’s your vehicle and your money.

Good luck and be sure to post pics when installed!!

LavenderBloom

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A friend of mine just ordered the HRG 1.5” lift kit for a ‘22 BB. We’re looking for a reputable shop around DFW to install the kit. Any recommendations? I’ve heard some dealerships will do the work which would be preferred to maintain warranty coverage on the installation labor.
Had mine done aftermarket and it turned out awesome! She doesn’t look like a child’s toy anymore

Ford Bronco Sport Lift kit installation in DFW AB4CEEF9-2A57-4BA2-AFBC-219FB79265FC

Ford Bronco Sport Lift kit installation in DFW 8267224C-06A8-45B9-BAC6-0D264FEB3B2D

OP
OP
tlg_3

tlg_3

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 OBX

LavenderBloom

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Where did you take it for installation?
Had it all done aftermarket - 3 different shops. Custom rims, larger tires, 2” lift, raptor fender molds with powder coating on the rivits, powder coated tow hooks, spare swing gate, tint, and relocate rear camera … lots of work … almost $10k worth!

Last edited:

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Had it all done aftermarket - 3 different shops. Custom rims, larger tires, 2” lift, raptor fender molds with powder coating on the rivits, powder coated tow hooks, spare swing gate, tint, and relocate rear camera … lots of work … almost $10k worth!
What spare carrier did you go with? Does it affect backup camera?

LavenderBloom

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What spare carrier did you go with? Does it affect backup camera?
Went with Wilco Off-road. Yes it interferes with the rear camera but had another installed. The factory rear camera is still functional but had a new rear view mirror with backup camera installed. I have 2 rear view cameras but only one gives a full view.

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Went with Wilco Off-road. Yes it interferes with the rear camera but had another installed. The factory rear camera is still functional but had a new rear view mirror with backup camera installed. I have 2 rear view cameras but only one gives a full view.
Nice 👍 be wanting to add more space in my sport do if I could carry spare on rear bumper would work

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Neighbor's kid called it the "mac n cheese car"...
Heh.
People keep asking if I have a name for mine. I'm not much for naming vehicles, but I think I'm going to start calling it "Short Bus."

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Where did you find a 2" lift for a Badlands? I'd be interested in more ground clearance.

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the Woolworth 1.25in lift kit parts that have been sitting around for months for my badlands and I can't find anyone who knows how to do the install or is willing to maybe because of the slight trimming needed for the front struts. I've just been waiting till I can find shops in dfw with more experience with installs for the badlands... :(

OP
OP
tlg_3

tlg_3

Outer Banks
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered ‘22 OBX
I have the Woolworth 1.25in lift kit parts that have been sitting around for months for my badlands and I can't find anyone who knows how to do the install or is willing to maybe because of the slight trimming needed for the front struts. I've just been waiting till I can find shops in dfw with more experience with installs for the badlands... :(
Let me know if/when you find somebody. I’ll do the same.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm assuming you're both looking for a professional shop to do it, but if either of you get desperate enough you can come to my house in Midlothian and we (or me) can install it. I put my HRG kit on without catastrophe. I'm a mechanical engineer with amateur wrenching experience if it makes you feel any better. I had a Ford dealer about 15 minutes away do my alignment for around $100. I get coupons from them occasionally for $90 alignments. I accept payment in beer.
Sponsored

Last edited: