First Edition
First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello,

I recently purchased a 2021 First Edition. I bought a pair of LED reverse light bulbs on Amazon. However, they fit too loose in the socket.

Can anyone recommend an LED that fits?

Thanks!
Sponsored

CactusBS

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello,

I recently purchased a 2021 First Edition. I bought a pair of LED reverse light bulbs on Amazon. However, they fit too loose in the socket.

Can anyone recommend an LED that fits?

Thanks!
Which LEDs did you buy? I just bought a pair of Alla branded LED bulbs but haven't had time to put them in yet, others have reported good results with them though.

OP
OP
Correy

Correy

First Edition
First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Which LEDs did you buy? I just bought a pair of Alla branded LED bulbs but haven't had time to put them in yet, others have reported good results with them though.
I bought the Alla 3157 6K white

OP
OP
Correy

Correy

First Edition
First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I believe I bought the wrong bulbs so they're going back. I ended up getting these bulbs.

Ford Bronco Sport LED Reverse Bulb 71uJ1t93zJL._AC_SL1500_

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I replaced most of the bulbs on my 350Z with LED bulbs from SuperBrite LED. You can specify the car and they have a cross-reference to all the bulbs on that car.

OP
OP
Correy

Correy

First Edition
First Name
Correy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thanks for the information. I'll check them out.

Uncle Buck

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Check out Diode Dynamics. I have not changed anything on the Sport yet, but I changed all bulbs, interior and exterior in my Expedition with DD bulbs (except the headlights, because they do not offer a bulb for that application) and have been very pleased with the quality.

As @kshaw mentioned, Superbright LEDs offers good stuff, too. They have the headlight bulbs for the Expedition so I have those in my vehicle. I have had some failures, probably due to heat issues, but they have repeatedly made good on their lifetime warranty with no fuss at all.
Sponsored