bradkz

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Iā€™m right there with you @bradkz. My fiancĆ© if Iā€™m looking at my phone always says, ā€œtalking to your bronco buddies?ā€ Which I am. @Chevyguy is right, once you start buying stuff it keeps going. A couple weeks ago we were gonna get a stint of like ten days without rain, so I go out and wash and wax it (the last coat). Well that night it spits just enough rain to cover it in water spots. (I hate rain! I hate it) So I washed it again! My fiancĆ© thinks Iā€™m nuts, and said she thought I loved my BSport more then the family lol.
Ha, ZeroCool, I see you on this forum all the time. You do spend a lot of time with your "Bronco buddies"! (Yes, I washed my BS twice in two days as well, and I have also been accused of loving it more than my family.)

OP
OP
bradkz

bradkz

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Yesterday, I saw a Rapid Red BS in a parking lot, and walked over to talk to the young woman driving it... "Hey, I've got one of these, too, parked right over there! Do you like it? What do you think? etc...." She might have looked a little suspicious/alarmed. No, this isn't a rag with chloroform in my hand; not trying to tell you the Good News... seriously just wanted to talk about your BS...!

carpaymentkid

Big Bend
First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rapid red bronco sport
Grasshopper, you must become one with the BS. This road to enlightenment is long and treacherous. I can guide you to total BS coolness and Nirvana but only You can walk the path and you must walk it alone.
Buy no more toys, buy only gas.
And when it gets filthy you must not wash it !
I drove mine dirty for a whole month and In this I got noticed and admired. This step is critical.
It will make you appear more
ā€œRuggedā€ the women folk like ruggedness. Drive past the car washes, look for puddles and splash through them.
If you get off-road and fine a mud puddle allow your Baby to play and wear the mud with pride
Do these things out of respect for the BS.
Your BS will develop power and become a tougher Bad Boy.

Or keep it spotless and follow the herd To Wally World or the Grocery store. In this you will remain a sheep but Remember this above all else Grasshopper,
Us wolves do not care about the opinions of sheepā€¦
The path is your to choose, choose wisely
Acme is fine with me Not interested on impressing any woman got 3 to deal with thank you very much !

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
I am also obsessed. My order was just sent into Ford last week so I have to come here to look at all of the ones that people post since I wonā€™t have mine for quite some time.

I also go out of my way to drive by one (there are a few around town always parked in the same places). ?

OP
OP
bradkz

bradkz

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend
Grasshopper, you must become one with the BS. This road to enlightenment is long and treacherous. I can guide you to total BS coolness and Nirvana but only You can walk the path and you must walk it alone.
Buy no more toys, buy only gas.
And when it gets filthy you must not wash it !
I drove mine dirty for a whole month and In this I got noticed and admired. This step is critical.
It will make you appear more
ā€œRuggedā€ the women folk like ruggedness. Drive past the car washes, look for puddles and splash through them.
If you get off-road and fine a mud puddle allow your Baby to play and wear the mud with pride
Do these things out of respect for the BS.
Your BS will develop power and become a tougher Bad Boy.

Or keep it spotless and follow the herd To Wally World or the Grocery store. In this you will remain a sheep but Remember this above all else Grasshopper,
Us wolves do not care about the opinions of sheepā€¦
The path is yours to choose, choose wisely
Old man, your wisdom is great. But washing my Bronco Sport and keeping it shiny gives me great joy. If you drove yours dirty for a month, you are blind as Master Po.

When I am dirty, a shower feels good. So it must be with the Bronco Sport. A dirty Bronco cries out for care and respect.

If I had wanted to be a sheep, I would have bought a RAV4.

I choose adventure... but also hygiene!

BSinDayton

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Nah man, I am right there with you. This vehicle is so damn near close to perfection it's hard for me to even explain it to people. My Badlands rides so well on road and is also just a blast to drive off road. I keep waiting for something to stop working or some sort of fatal flaw to pop up but it keeps on ticking. It's just an incredible machine to drive, operate, and even look at. I wanted the red or gold or even cactus grey color so bad but could not find ANY dealerships that had them in stock and was left with a black Badlands that has grown on me and is actually my favorite looking Bronco Sport.

Love my Bronco Sport BL and love the love that others have for their Bronco Sports!

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It's also safe to say I've been obsessed with the Bronco Sport since I discovered it and began my quest to ownership lol. The other day I was spouting off some Bronco Sport facts and my wife was like "Wow...you really dove in head first to the Bronco world, haven't you?" Yes. Yes, I have.

Last edited:

Sprat

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2019 Acura RDX
Ha! Iā€™m right there with yā€™all in the obsessed vibe! I love driving my Big Bend around with the moonroof and windows open and music blasting! She turns lots of heads ?. My craziest obsession is wanting to do a photo shoot of herā€¦ First, I was waiting for my roof racks and other accessories to arrive. Now I am waiting for a nice weather day (itā€™s rainy season here in FL) so that I can drive her down to a beach where I can actually drive ON the beach to take some fun pics (and to see how she handles sand). So for now I just randomly drive up and down A1A and enjoy the ride and the views! ?ā˜€?

Dana Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey
I love my 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands in Cactus Grey! So does my 3 year old grandson. I spent 45 minutes in the Bronco with him loving it from back to front... he wants to get into the Bronco every time I visit ??. Canā€™t wait to take him off-roading and camping in it!
Ford Bronco Sport Kinda Obsessed 51343406-DA10-4DC1-8BB8-0C89BD16A5CA
Ford Bronco Sport Kinda Obsessed EAAE64E9-68C3-4761-963B-FA4D7282B2DD
Ford Bronco Sport Kinda Obsessed 19F2983B-7698-40F2-9A71-9D34D0D701FD

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
So I've never had a vehicle I was as hopped-up about as the Bronco Sport. My last car was a BMW 328i, but I never got that excited to look at other BMWs. I never joined BMW forums or spent time with an internet community. I loved driving the BMW for eight years, but I decided to eventually let it go it because I wanted a more outdoor/adventure-oriented vehicle. I was shopping a RAV4, but when I couldn't find the model I wanted, I looked around and fell in love with the Bronco Sport. After months of chasing the trim I wanted, I got this Rapid Red Big Bend and now am FAIRLY OBSESSED with it. I've had it for about six weeks, and can't get enough of it.

I've been mocked for my Bronco Sport fixation ā€”shopping for it, washing it, talking about it ā€” and this will fade eventually, but for now, I am busy staring at pictures of your BS's, poring over the BS Forum, shopping accessories, looking at your trail pix, considering all your mods. It's opening up a whole new stoopid world of geekery!

Is my obsession unusual? I've looked at, say, the Subaru Outback forum and the RAV4 message boards online. A lot of complaining. Don't seem to have the same level of fandom for those cars...

Ford Bronco Sport Kinda Obsessed BroncoSportOC
Very sharp.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I am also obsessed. My order was just sent into Ford last week so I have to come here to look at all of the ones that people post since I wonā€™t have mine for quite some time.

I also go out of my way to drive by one (there are a few around town always parked in the same places). ?
Enjoy its a blast.
Ford Bronco Sport Kinda Obsessed EBC9EBED-FE1F-4AD1-BD80-C20DB7F399DB

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hi all, I'm a broncoholic and it's been four days since I've driven last. My BS at the shop having minor adjustments. Was driving home saw a BS threw a wave and got the who are you look realized I wasn't in mine, it was extremely disappointing for me. Gonna be picking it back up tomorrow can't wait to get back out there. So I'd say I obsessed for sure and there might even be some off-road pictures hanging in my house ?
Sponsored

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Electronics, Nav, SYNC, FordPass, ForScan, A/V, Communications 78