Stangman66

Big Bend
First Name
Erich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order 2021 Bronco Sport
We placed our order for a Bronco Sport at Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. this past week after test driving in December. Estimate time to deliver is 8-12 weeks. I am little nervous about the 1.5 motor as it seems a bit under powered but should be fine

It is Replacement for our 2019 F150 which is going to be missed for sure! But with a new driver in the family we need a smaller easy to maneuver vehicle for a young driver.

We ordered the Big Bend edition in Cactus Gray with the Big Bend upgrade package, trailer tow, non carpet mats and cargo liner.

Looking forward to adding some custom touch’s after we get it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
We placed our order for a Bronco Sport at Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI. this past week after test driving in December. Estimate time to deliver is 8-12 weeks. I am little nervous about the 1.5 motor as it seems a bit under powered but should be fine

It is Replacement for our 2019 F150 which is going to be missed for sure! But with a new driver in the family we need a smaller easy to maneuver vehicle for a young driver.

We ordered the Badlands edition in Cactus Gray with the Badlands upgrade package, trailer tow, non carpet mats and cargo liner.

I have the BB with the 1.5 and it's fine for my use with adequate power. I traded in a Subaru Crosstrek and that wasn't exactly a tire burner.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado

We ordered the Badlands edition in Cactus Gray with the Badlands upgrade package, trailer tow, non carpet mats and cargo liner.

If you ordered the Badlands edition then you need not worry about the 1.5L, as it has the 2.0L.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered

We ordered the Big Bend edition in Cactus Gray with the Big Bend upgrade package, trailer tow, non carpet mats and cargo liner.

Right now, my daughter has been the sole driver of our BL and enjoys it. We upgraded from a '14 Forester (2.0), a great vehicle that she prefered, but the BS is so much better! It should be great for learners (like my son, who hasn't driven it yet - prefers my wife's Accord). The F-150 would probably be quite a handful for new drivers! (I have a 2021 that should arrive any day.)

Your family should enjoy it!

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
It‘s a great SUV. I‘ve had my Outer Banks for a month and I am really enjoying it. Gets a lot of comments, positive, and looks, while driving.
Operated great in the snow and the technology inside impressive. Power is fine. Adequate pick up.

Craigappleby9

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We were looking for the exact same one and found it about 150 miles away from our house on the Autotrader app. It was a demo and they knocked nearly $3000 off of it and still threw in the roof rack. We brought it home last night. You will love it.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Ordered Our Bronco Sport! 9FFA80DC-5041-4F40-B8E6-6C70614B6E43

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
We were looking for the exact same one and found it about 150 miles away from our house on the Autotrader app. It was a demo and they knocked nearly $3000 off of it and still threw in the roof rack. We brought it home last night. You will love it.

Ford Bronco Sport Just Ordered Our Bronco Sport! 9FFA80DC-5041-4F40-B8E6-6C70614B6E43
Nice....A dealer doing what he was supposed to do with a car with some mileage on it...give you a discount...rather than mark it up like some have.
Sponsored