jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Just got these installed. They came with the car and needed to be painted and installed by the dealer. They ended up screwing up the front ones at install, so they are repainting and reinstalling the front flares at a future date. The pics are with all flares on.

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210629_111513

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210629_111517

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210629_111522
Sponsored

Chase65

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BSFE, '12 F150 FX4, '94 Explorer, '93 YJ
I’ve been waiting to see painted flares. They look great!

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
The dealer finished the front ones, and still screwed it up a bit. They are going to order a new set in the meanwhile and I will ride around with these until they can perfect the new set. They look really nice and after a wash and wax, the paint looks magnificent. But I do have to say, the fit of the fender flares is a bit sloppy. I'm not sure if that's a sloppy installation, or a sloppy part that just doesn't fit right on the car. I'll post detailed pics of the sloppy fit eventually.

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210703_135315

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210703_135337

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Nice to see, I ordered the unpainted type , I want that more rugged look and not worry about scratches but yours look nice,
And besides my flares are not on the window sticker but as a DIO it will happen later!
Still no idea when I will see my BS.

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The dealer finished the front ones, and still screwed it up a bit. They are going to order a new set in the meanwhile and I will ride around with these until they can perfect the new set. They look really nice and after a wash and wax, the paint looks magnificent. But I do have to say, the fit of the fender flares is a bit sloppy. I'm not sure if that's a sloppy installation, or a sloppy part that just doesn't fit right on the car. I'll post detailed pics of the sloppy fit eventually.

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210703_135315

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210703_135337
It looks really nice! I can't wait to see aftermarket front and rear bumpers. I want rugged bumpers.

Reactions: Jrl

PNWBadB

Badlands
First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Love it! I’m powder coating my rims satin black that are your color. Tinted the windows. It’s so fun to do my own touches! Enjoy!

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Today I installed the rear bumper protector. Here are some detailed images, I couldn't find many. This protector is really thin, doesnt have much grip (rubberized grip that is) and is doesn't fit snug around the whole bumper surface. The installation was pretty easy and I think it got it very even on the bumper. I was able to get it from my dealer and talked them down on the price. Something like $64 instead of $79. It definitely looks nice, gives the bumper a bit of shine, unlike the flat bumper surface. I also attached the part number and even the manufacturer name.

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_194644

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_194656

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_194705

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_194652

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_195834

Ford Bronco Sport Just installed painted fender flares II 20210709_195829

mothersuperior

Big Bend
First Name
N
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks good! Have you had any issues with your flares coming loose? I have returned to my dealer three times to have them reinstalled and they keep coming loose. It's becoming a sore spot for me but they keep acting like it's my fault. Any advice on care?

OP
OP
jakeguitar01

jakeguitar01

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Looks good! Have you had any issues with your flares coming loose? I have returned to my dealer three times to have them reinstalled and they keep coming loose. It's becoming a sore spot for me but they keep acting like it's my fault. Any advice on care?
They do seem to like the pull way from the body on top for some reason. I'm supposed to be getting another set, so Im not too worried about these. Anyways, they only clip on from the bottom, and don't hold on to the car from the top, leading to gaps, that don't look too good at all. Hopefully it's something adjustable or something maybe time will help set in place. They don't seem to be loose, to where they will fall off or anything like that.

maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had the Fender flare kit 1 installed today the fit was horrible and they seemed like if you hit a bump hard the would the fall off. The manager at the dealership suggested I let them take them back off and wait till something better comes out.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I think the color matched looks nice on your area 51. Personally I like the low profile ones used on the Bronco. They look like a natural extension of the wheel area. The painted sport bolt ONS do beef up the wheel area though.

maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I think the color matched looks nice on your area 51. Personally I like the low profile ones used on the Bronco. They look like a natural extension of the wheel area. The painted sport bolt ONS do beef up the wheel area though.
I do not the the painted ones are bolt on I think they same as the textured ones. Could be wrong. If there is some bolt on 1 please point me in the right direction.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I do not the the painted ones are bolt on I think they same as the textured ones. Could be wrong. If there is some bolt on 1 please point me in the right direction.
Ford Parts
appear to be bolt on styling, but looks like fender clips hold them in place. Looks as though the textured flares are 3M adhesives. So these are a little different for sure.

maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Parts
appear to be bolt on styling, but looks like fender clips hold them in place. Looks as though the textured flares are 3M adhesives. So these are a little different for sure.
I had the textured ones put on the are clip on no adhesive according to the shop at the dealership.
Sponsored