Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Just got home 8AB53881-26FF-49A7-90E6-C27DC7C296A8

Just got home from the dealership, about a half hour trip on the highway. Way nicer than our 2019 Escape. Way more room, feels nice on the road. Plenty of power. I need to fine tune a bunch of stuff, and get use to the automatic headlights, and cornering lights.
Sponsored

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Ford Bronco Sport Just got home 8AB53881-26FF-49A7-90E6-C27DC7C296A8

Just got home from the dealership, about a half hour trip on the highway. Way nicer than our 2019 Escape. Way more room, feels nice on the road. Plenty of power. I need to fine tune a bunch of stuff, and get use to the automatic headlights, and cornering lights.
Congrats!!! Take some more pics :)

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
can i ask you a question how do you pick up a new bronco and have a plates on truck? is Canada different than nj?

OP
OP
Dave B

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We keep our plates, and transfer them from vehicle to vehicle, plus when you do the deal at the dealership, they do the work to transfer the ownership and the plates to the new vehicle.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
and that can be done in 1 day? not in new jersey it would take about 3 months .im moving my plates and will have paper tag for at least 3 months

OP
OP
Dave B

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
and that can be done in 1 day? not in new jersey it would take about 3 months .im moving my plates and will have paper tag for at least 3 months
yup, it’s pretty easy.

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I am so excited that the BS has cornering lights. My current car has that and it is such a little feature that has come in so handy that it is weird now when im in a car that doesn't have it

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Cong
I am so excited that the BS has cornering lights. My current car has that and it is such a little feature that has come in so handy that it is weird now when im in a car that doesn't have it
Congrats. Did you get leather seats ? If so could you post pics , OB seems to have diff than BL. Thanks !

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Cong

Congrats. Did you get leather seats ? If so could you post pics , OB seems to have diff than BL. Thanks !
Yeah I ordered BL+BL but mine won't be built until March. I can absolutely share pics once I get it!
Sponsored