Araasis

Big Bend
First Name
Carley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
So, I know it's kinda corny, but I always loved the comradery among Jeep owners with leaving rubber ducks on Jeeps they find in "the wild". I was wondering if anyone thought about doing something similar with Broncos and Bronco Sports? Maybe with dollar store horse toys or something?
Sponsored

Juliet

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So, I know it's kinda corny, but I always loved the comradery among Jeep owners with leaving rubber ducks on Jeeps they find in "the wild". I was wondering if anyone thought about doing something similar with Broncos and Bronco Sports? Maybe with dollar store horse toys or something?
There is a "Buck Buck Bronco" group on Facebook.

Reactions: MJE

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
I saw a guy on FB that goes around and puts a little plastic horse with a card tied to it saying. You've been Bronco'd

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
Just my .02:
Although not a bad idea, I've seen these innocent/harmless gestures go bad.
Back in my Chevy Avalanche days, we used to "tag other Avalanches" with a business card asking them to join the local chapter which was part of the national Chevy Avalanche group. One evening while tagging a random Avalanche, the owner thought the member was breaking into or vandalizing his vehicle and a fight broke out and a person was seriously injured.
In this day and age, and as a precaution I would prefer not to touch anyone else's vehicle and prefer that they do not touch mine

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just my .02:
Although not a bad idea, I've seen these innocent/harmless gestures go bad.
Back in my Chevy Avalanche days, we used to "tag other Avalanches" with a business card asking them to join the local chapter which was part of the national Chevy Avalanche group. One evening while tagging a random Avalanche, the owner thought the member was breaking into or vandalizing his vehicle and a fight broke out and a person was seriously injured.
In this day and age, and as a precaution I would prefer not to touch anyone else's vehicle and prefer that they do not touch mine
Absolutely get your point...but Jesus that's far too anal...starting a fight over it is over the top.

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
I leave these :) Bronco owners get the plastic ponies and Jeep owners get the pony sticker sheets with "You've been Bronco'd so you can have fun too." I also have the "#wishiwasabronco magnets but I've only been brave enough to leave those on a Jeep once.

Ford Bronco Sport Jeep rubber ducks, but with Broncos? Screenshot_20221107_195637

Reactions: MJE

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
You put a sticker on my car we will have issues. Stick to a toy of some kind.

GrammasBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I saw a guy on FB that goes around and puts a little plastic horse with a card tied to it saying. You've been Bronco'd
I received one today on my BroncoSport in Clarksville TN. Kinda cute. It appears these are being made specifically for this purpose, because the card is a double sided, manufactured one. It says to pass it along!
Sponsored